Gaju Suite Hotel
US$77
US$127
US$68
  • Restaurant
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
US$205
US$354
US$298
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsreef restaurantrestaurant upstairsmoney exchangereef loungesouvenir shoptop floorfront desk staffvisit kathmanduindian breakfastrooftop barhouse keepinghot waterstar servicelight sleepercentrally located in thamelfree wifiother hotels
Reviewed 8 February 2014

From the moment that we arrived until the last minute service was allways the hightlight of this hotel.
No dramas, all good..
The location was perfect.. safe area, allways hot water.. they have a generator to compensate Kathmandu power cuts.. clean, quite good.

Room Tip: Choose lower level rooms..
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miguel N
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Kiranjit Bahadur Rana from Malaysia

During my visit to Kathmandu from January 08 to 16, 2014 I had a remarkable stay at this hotel with regards to the product and services. The room was impeccably clean and food was excellent not forgetting the services provided by the staffs was above my expectation. The entertainment at the Reef was superb with in house live band. Having said that I would recommend anyone visiting Kathmandu to stay in this hotel and assure them that it is value for money.

Room Tip: Suite room is proposed as it has a large bedroom and living room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KiranBahadur
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very good, super clean, comfortable. Everything is good about Gaju !
What else to expect when there is almost everything anyone could ask for. :)

I would highly recommend Gaju Suite hotel to everyone out there reading this review !!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shreya J
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I chose this hotel according to the reviews on trip advisor and agoda.com and the reviews were precise! I really like the atmosphere of this hotel: super clean, comfortable, small shops, atm machine, money exchange, souvenir shop and all that you need. Most important 24hrs electricity and water supply. The price is reasonable as well. Overall I had a good time; I will definitely suggest it to my close ones.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nimesh M
Reviewed 30 January 2014

On my recent trip to Nepal I stayed at Gaju Suite Hotel which is located in a very central location close to a large variety of restaurants. It was however the exceptional personalised service that was a highlight of my stay.

The staff at this hotel were super friendly and went beyond their means to help me. They assisted me when I needed a sim card for my phone, helped me to organise my trip to pokhara and day trip around kathmandu, organised any transport that was required, provided me with all the pots and pans that I needed, took care of and helped my friend find the doctor when she fell ill and made wonderful restaurant recommendations.

Furthermore, the rooms are quite new and clean and the internet is fast and reliable. The building also has 24hr security which made my stay both welcoming and safe. I highly recommend Gaju Suite Hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends