Gaju Suite Hotel
US$87
US$77
US$168
  • Pool
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
US$206
US$354
US$298
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsreef restaurantrestaurant upstairsmoney exchangereef loungesouvenir shoptop floorfront desk staffvisit kathmanduindian breakfastrooftop barhouse keepinghot waterstar servicelight sleepercentrally located in thamelfree wifiother hotels
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Gaju suites its a great, robin hes the best in the hotel. i would love to go back to the same hotel.
70 dollars per day including the breakfast.
good price
good location
good stuff
and great Country Nepal

hey robiin :D

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hessa A
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Gaju Suite. I had a suite (living room/bedroom/kitchen). It was clean (although the carpet in the living room could use a good shampooing) and it had power 24/7. I thought the place was very comfortable and offered good privacy. The crew is friendly. Breakfast is included and to be taken on the topfloor in the "Reef club". Breakfast is good too, but if you stay 4 weeks it might get a little bit boring (eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, oats). Shower is hot, comfortable and the bedroom has airconditioning. In colder months they also provide a little portable electric heater.

I am a light sleeper and you have to realise that there is a club on the top floor. They play live music almost every night. Usually the music stops at 11 pm. The music can be bothersome, depending on your mood and on your sleeping skills. I had ear plugs and have to admit that I was quite often so tired, it didn't bother me at all. However it is something to keep in mind.

I enjoyed my stay and will return, it was good value for money.
Staff are adorable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ronnie66
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My stay at Gaju Suite Hotel was pleasant and wonderful. The check-in was very prompt and the front desk staff did everything to explain me about the surrounding and the neighborhood. The room was clean, tidy and bed was very comfortable. The water pressure was good and I was so thankful to the hotel that I could have hot shower every day. Although, Nepal has a power outage problem this hotel provides you with 24 hours electricity, the other hotels cannot provide you with such facilities in Thamel. The breakfast in 5th floor restaurant is good and the view is awesome. The live music in the restaurant in the evening are very good as well. Overall, this hotel is very different from other hotel. You have atm, money exchange, mountain gearing rental shop, souvenir shop, salon and spa as well. I am very impressed with the hotel. I would come back again in the near future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2014

From the moment that we arrived until the last minute service was allways the hightlight of this hotel.
No dramas, all good..
The location was perfect.. safe area, allways hot water.. they have a generator to compensate Kathmandu power cuts.. clean, quite good.

Room Tip: Choose lower level rooms..
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miguel N
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Kiranjit Bahadur Rana from Malaysia

During my visit to Kathmandu from January 08 to 16, 2014 I had a remarkable stay at this hotel with regards to the product and services. The room was impeccably clean and food was excellent not forgetting the services provided by the staffs was above my expectation. The entertainment at the Reef was superb with in house live band. Having said that I would recommend anyone visiting Kathmandu to stay in this hotel and assure them that it is value for money.

Room Tip: Suite room is proposed as it has a large bedroom and living room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business