“A must visit in Kathmandu”

Revolution Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 857 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Revolution Cafe is your home away from home when visiting Kathmandu. We're known for cheap eats, friendly faces, and our galactic menu of options for all. The Cafe is open early and closes late 7 days a week so we'll always be open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or a late snack. We even deliver to businesses and hotels throughout Thamel! We love what we do and that has made us a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Come on by... We would love to have you!!! P.S. Free Wifi
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Raj & Khrishna have alot of experience in service and it shows in their wonderfull restaurant/lounge.Very attentive staff and great food...we had breakfast/lunch/ dinner there several times :-) great atmosphere and we will definitely return!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Favorite restaurant in Kathmandu. Great food with a variety of choises and genres. Excellent Momo's. Be sure to ask the waiter for the current WiFi password to get free internet.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I founded revolution cafe wondering through Kathmandu and trying different places. There are many good restaurants and cafes in Kathmandu but the guys in Revolution cafe hit the right buttons with casual atmosphere, quality food, outfitting, genuine hospitality friendliness and clean toilets. Located in the busy corner they managed to create peaceful natural oasis. It has feeling of any great trendy alternative anywhere in Melbourne, San Francisco, Tucson or New York. Every time I am in Kathmandu I take breakfast in Revolution Cafe, check my e-mails on their fast WIFI and relax in the garden with friends. I like their brand of coffee and the best bread in Kathmandu. The selection for breakfast options is great, I like Egg Benedictine on their home backed wholemeal bread and home made Benedictine sauce, I like that all food is made from fresh organic seasonal vegetables. I travel to Nepal every spring and autumn and I recommend breakfast in Revolution Cafe for my climbing and biking clients. I also like Revolution Cafe for business meeting with my Nepalese business partners.

1  Thank Tony O
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very high quality fresh food with excellent recipes and great value - tasty and healthy..
A great place for those of us who grew up on a western diet and need the balance of protein, vitamins and carbohydrate while we are traveling, trekking or hiking etc.
The restaurant has a great atmosphere with inside, covered and outside areas.
No hidden charges - a refreshing change from some places that have the audacity to charge not only 10% service but then a further 13% so called VAT - ha!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I used to go there many times while i visit kathmandu.for Breakfast-brunch or dinner and the food was always excellent. I had on one night the chicken tikka butter masala , and it was the really tastiest With boneless chicken n Indian gravy. The Staff and Service was always very good. The seating area is very cosy and very good atmosphere n Musican tons give you a such a nice feel . Set back from the busy Thamel streets this place is a great spot for a drinks,food and fast-free Internet .Never disappointed