1) New small yet cozy boutique hotel smack on Thamel.
2) Very close to all sorts of shops and restaurants
3) Executive hotel room was wonderful and spacious for 2 person
4) Room was clean upon check in and very neat
5) All staffs are very friendly and very helpful especially the 2 young Captains and the lady Asst. Manager.
6) Downside only the towels has stains but its no big deal. I asked for a change and got it at once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-positioned in Thamel, Aria Boutique Hotel and Spa is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Kathmandu. Set 0.0 km from the excitement of the city, this 3.5-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city's biggest attractions. A haven of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer total renewal just steps away from the city's numerous attractions such as Kathesimbhu Stupa, Kathmandu Guest House Minitheatre, Gandharba Culture and Art Organisation. Aria Boutique Hotel and Spa offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. Top features of the hotel include meeting facilities, laundry service/dry cleaning, tours, restaurant, bar/pub. Step into one of 13 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as television LCD/plasma screen, separate shower and tub, bathtub, extra long beds (> 2 meters), coffee/tea maker. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as garden, sauna, fitness center, massage to make your stay truly unforgettable. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Kathmandu, make Aria Boutique Hotel and spa your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Aria Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.