“How beautiful it is”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“How beautiful it is”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went there and I came to know about how beautiful it is life with all the people around me and the environment that changed mind to the different level.

Visited May 2014

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Health is wealth”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We decided to come here for a few days and got a lot of information. I learnt some exercises and still practice a few of them even today, whenever I get time. The teachers were very welcoming and provided a lot of information. It was just a mechanical routine but rather spiritual as the teachers taught a few other things too.

Visited August 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Westernized physical exercises not yoga”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I went few times (so I haven't seen all the teachers, but many) to this studio and all times it rather reminded my "yoga" in western fitness centres. The programme is good designed to build physical strength and teachers are quite aware of different styles and small details of physical alignment etc However, yoga is not only about that, it is a lot about awareness, breathing, bringing physical relieves in your mind etc. None of that was there. So if you are willing to go for fitness type of yoga-go for it

Visited October 2013
1 Thank marishakor7
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic gem for yoga-lovers in Kathmandu”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I tend to head straight for the nearest yoga studio in whichever city I visit, and absolutely loved this shala and the excellent teaching, friendly atmosphere and wonderful location. Being an Ashtanga aficionado I wasn't sure if a small city like Kathmandu would have much to offer in this lineage, but the Ashtanga teacher (Ellen) is a third series practitioner authorised by KPJYI (a big deal for us Ashtanga geeks) and I I felt I really learnt as well as practised. There are lots of other types of yoga offered there too, which I wish I'd had time to try, and the shala is well equipped and beautifully looked after. After class I loved being able to walk to the world-heritage stupa to soak up the atmosphere of Buddhist pilgrimage from the rooftop cafes - perfect yoga day.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Anne S
Vancouver BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best yoga in Boudha”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I went here everyday during my one week stay in Boudha. It was a really nice studio with friendly and great teachers. I have taken many other courses here in Nepal, and this was by far my favourite set-up. They also have really nice clothes that are reasonably priced. Thanks for a great week of yoga!!

Visited April 2013