Adventure Himalaya Circuit Treks and Tours - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Adventure Himalaya Circuit Treks & Tours Private Day Tours.We offer tour around Kathmandu valley, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini and various part of Nepal including trekking to Mt. Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp with different region and many more other adventurous sports like Daily Mountain flight, heli tour, white water rafting, Bungy jump, Paragliding, peak climbing and so on.
Sor-Trondelag, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing journey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The trip arranged through this company was in every single way that I can describe; amazing! We had luck as Basu, one of the owners of the company approached us at the airport in Kathmandu, and arranged a great journey for us.

We went trekking in Annapurna for 8 days combined with safari and several city tours visiting tempels and known places in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. We had several different guides but our guide for the trekking, Saroj was perfect for us, as he was a funny guy about the same age as us, who also taught us alot about Nepale culture and history, even some nepalese language.

I also think we got alot for our money through theese three weeks, and I would definitely recommend this company to anybody going to Nepal.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Håkon L

• Korean first
Athens, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poon Hill Trekking in Nepal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I heard about this agency through a friend I met in Kathmandu who gave me the phone number. I called and immediately someone offered to come pick me up to bring me to the office. Within an hour of hearing about the company and it's good reviews, I had book my trip for a 4 day trek to Pool Hill, leaving from Pokhara. I was able to meet my guide, Arjun Jamkatel, before leaving. Once in Pokhara, everything went very smoothly leaving for my trek. The meals and lodging were all included in my price, as were my trekking permits. My guide, Arjun, was very helpful and friendly and taught me many medicinal plants and Nepali phrases as I requested while trekking. His English is very good. The trek itself had beautiful views and was the experience of a lifetime. Overall, this agency is affordable, very helpful, and made my first trekking experience as a single female very pleasant!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Leah W
Dublin
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very well looked after with this company... Had a fully comprehensive tour of Nepal over two weeks. Soraj our guide for the poon hill trek was very good. Encountered no problems and they were very helpful. Only thing that could be improved upon was the cost but we were still very happy with our trip.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredieble Nepal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We are all time expressed!Himalaya Mountains and all Nepal were beautiful! A hospitality and frendship of nepalese people are unforgettable. Annapurna circuit trek classic trek in Nepal to experience the vast bio-diversity. We spent time in villages inhabited by many of Nepal's different peoples,both Buddhists and Hindus. They were all realy lovely people made our trip very enjoyable. We travelled for 3 weeks in Nepal including treking to Annapurna base camp,rafting the SetI Rriver,Chitwan National Park, and most of the local attractions around Kathmandu,Pokhra,and everywhere in between. We had a fantastic experience. During the trek tenure, Black Diamond Expedition MD Mr. Pramod, and the accommodating facilities were really marvellous. Just have no words how to conclude. It was best trip that we ever had with local operators. Thanks Black Diamond Expedition.

Gautam Laha

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gautam L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pokhara trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Great service, quick replies & very accommodating to our ideas. They organised our flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara return, our driver for two days & paragliding (which was canceled due to the weather). Only $203US per person. They were recommended to us & we would use them again! Thanks Puru!

Travellers who viewed Adventure Himalaya Circuit Treks and Tours - Private Day Tours also viewed

Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley
Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley

Been to Adventure Himalaya Circuit Treks and Tours - Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!