We stayed here in Feb 2014 for the first and last nights of our trip to Nepal. Staff were friendly and accommodation comfortable if basic. The breakfast is nothing to write home about but there is plenty of it. The location is great as it is on the edge of Thamel so great to walk to Thamel and Durbar Square and yet it is quiet as off the main streets of Thamel.
Perfect as a budget option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE breakfast,wifi,airportpick up,parking,locker services,,, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your International Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- International Hotel Kathmandu