We have just returned from a week at the International Guest House in nepal. The Guest house is magnificent and we have never experienced such homely freindly service in such a wonderfull building. It was so built on been a friendly guest house that is family run they do so much for guests its like been at home.
The owners always stop for a chat and are only to pleased to explain or help guests in any other travel or information about nepal it was a pleasure to spent time there.
I paid $17 per night for a Fantastic room with breakfast,
This is a fine find in nepal in which i will be returning to experence the Guest house and been one of the many travelers that have found this example in a busy city of excelence and tradition in kathmandu.
Overall I would say this is probably the best budget Guest House I have ever stayed at In Nepal and beats many others in the same location.
You are made to feel special and respected no matter who you are, you are treated special. I for one am pleased I spent time here and will def return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE breakfast,wifi,airportpick up,parking,locker services,,, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your International Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- International Hotel Kathmandu