“iTour Nepal Review”

iTour Nepal Private Day Tours
Ranked #195 of 615 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: iTour Nepal P Ltd is a reputable tour operator established by educated and professional Himalayan tour experts. After serving in the Himalayan tourism industry for long time, we realized the importance of innovation rooted in authentic identity in the tourism sector. Also the environmental impact needed to be minimized. In the last few years, the steps we are taking in delivering eco-friendly and sustainable tourism have drawn worldwide support from our many satisfied customers. Our experts regularly go on exploration trips themselves and refine the best itineraries to accommodate clients' interests. Beside providing regular tour packages, we also develop and promote new destinations, homestay, agri-tourism, volunteer tourism and festival tours.
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“iTour Nepal Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I spent 8 days in total in Nepal. With so many places to visit and each area requiring transport/ accommodation we figured it would be best to find a tour that could provide a complete package. iTour and Mr Rabindra (and his excellent team) were fantastic, we were truly impressed by the quality of hotels,vehicles,activities per day and most important of all the staff! (tour guides spoke excellent english and had extremely good knowledge of the areas) The tour was completely comprehensive so all we had to worry about was our day to day spending and the plan was extremely well laid out as to give us the best experience.

We would both highly recommend iTour and Rabindra for anyone who is looking for an excellent tour of Nepal.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Nabil231

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nepal's Kathmandu Pokhara cultural tour.
As a solo traveler I spent 5 nights in Nepal, and I must say from start to finish Mr Rabindra and his team surpassed my expectation. They were always punctual and my day trips followed schedule. I found the team to be very accommodating whenever a situation presented itself or we had to change plans for whatever reason, this accommodation made my vacation hassle free.
I also had the pleasure of having Mr Rabindra as my tour guide for most of my trips,and I must say his knowledge about the history and culture of Nepal was impressive.
I am truly happy I chose iTour Nepal as my tour company. If ever given the opportunity I would choose them again. Thanks guys. Tonie

Visited March 2014
5 Thank Tonie45
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Chitwan National Park Bird Watching & Culture”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is the second time we have used iTour Nepal. Mr Rabindra organised our entire trip. Airport transfers, hotel, flights, guides and Chitwan resort. The highlight of the trip was a day's guided bird watching in the Chitwan National Park. Our guide Shivas was knowledgeable - tiger, elephant and rhino tracks and scat - and over 60 species of birds. Mr Rabindra supports sustainable tourism and will take you to places and experiences you will never see otherwise. Authentic Tharu cultural experience in the local village, a resort on the edge of the forest with deer grazing outside our window in the morning, jackals calling as we cooked over the fire, a night sky to die for. I have no hesitation to recommend iTour Nepal.

Visited January 2014
6 Thank Robert M
Doha, Qatar
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Mt Everest Flight and Yoga and Meditation experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Nepal is chaos- Mr Rabindra and his team brought order - our transfer and flights for Mt Everest were very well organised; my 7 day Ashram experience was also exceptionally well organised and Mr. Rabindra shuttled me anywhere and everywhere I had to go- I felt safe. We recommend I tour Nepal as a professional, flexible and personal service for anyone needing anything in Nepal. Thank you - I would not go to Nepal and not use his services.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Michele K
California
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Itournepal's responses were prompt, patient, and to the point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Itournepal.com is the agency I chose to set up parts of my trip to Nepal that I didn't feel comfortable arranging myself. I found them on the internet when I searched for Nepal tour companies and found a positive referral on tripadvisor.com.

When I began emailing them with questions I noticed one thing right away: their responses were prompt, patient, and to the point. My contact was Rabi (Rabindra Adhikari) director of the company. He organized a 10 day segment of my trip, provided me with specifics, charged what I thought was reasonable for what I would be getting, and continued to be available via email for questions and changes in the program.

When I arrived in Katmandu, we met several times in the four days leading up to the segment of my trip he would be responsible for. I found him to be intelligent, articulate, quick, and helpful. He arranged the overland taxi trip from Katmandu to Pokhara, hotels in Bandipur and Pokhara, air between Pokhara and Jomsom, hotels in Jomsom and Ranipauwa (Muktinath), and the guide for my stay in the Annapurna area.

I was scheduled to fly from Pokhara to Jomsom but the flight was cancelled due to poor landing weather. I arranged to rent a jeep along with three young men I had met and become friendly with while we waited for the decision on flight cancellation to be made. I called Rabi and asked him to cancel the flight and informed him what I would be doing. I used the phone of one of my new friends. Soon after, Rabi called him back and quizzed him to ensure that I was in good hands. He continued to monitor my progress on the jeep ride and in subsequent changes in the program due to on-going unfavorable weather conditions. Needless to say, I was very impressed! The guide he set me up with, Shusil, was engaging, competent, spoke good English, and treated me like I was his much-favored grandfather.

Rabi's part of my trip ended when I was back in Pokhara. However, when I subsequently returned to Katmandu, Rabi was available for consultation. I asked him about hotels in Nagarkot and he arranged a two day stay with a favorable price at a hotel there.

He informed me of the tourist bus to Nagarkot, saving me 90% of what I was prepared to pay for a taxi, and had a man meet me at his office and walk me to the bus.

When I was unable to complete the reservation for my flight from Katmandu to Delhi on the internet, his associate, Shiva, arranged the flight at a price better than the internet price.

His job wasn't perfect: he couldn't make the fall weather - which is supposed to be clear - be anything but cloudy, muggy, and rainy. One of his drivers, competent as a driver, did little to ensure that I was picked up from one hotel in a way that I was expecting. These are quibbles (well, the weather was a bummer but that's not on him). I was more than pleased by the performance of Rabi and his staff, will use him again when I return to Nepal, and strongly recommend him to anyone traveling there, for tours, trekking, rafting, and so on.

This is the fifth tour to India and Nepal since 2007 that I've arranged with a sight-unseen local internet travel agent. All except half of one tour were good. This one was very good.

Visited October 2013