Kathmandu is chaotic, noisy, dirty, but alive with friendly people, colour and interest. At the end of a day of sight-seeing or travel, Park Village Hotel is a blissful escape. The grounds are extensive, as is the range of apartment options. Ours was comfortable and air conditioned with a balcony overlooking beautiful gardens full of trees, shrubs, and manicured lawns. We booked through an agency on a deal with upgrade elements. When we arrived, we, nor the reception checked the details, so initially we were not offered what we booked. When we discovered this, they changed our room without any fuss or argument. The meals in the restaurant are good value, so don't worry about 5* prices, they are not. Staff are helpful, and pleasant. As with most hotels in the Indian sub-continent, the room services can be a bit tired. Be prepared for the missing plug, or the very slow supply of warm/hot water to bath or shower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort