Although it may be located approximately 15km from town, which takes almost an hour to get to while the road is under construction, it is definitely worth the effort it takes to get to this resort. Located in the foothills of the Shivapuri mountain, this resort caters for up to 180 people and offers exceptional facilities with a range of conference rooms to fit your specific needs. The jewel in the crown however is the staff, they made our stay a pleasure and catered for our every need with a gentle reminder that anything we asked for wasn't a problem. For those of you who want to taste local cuisine they offer a menu that is delicious and will cater for a range of preferences from Halal to western dishes. I highly recommend this venue for corporate functions, it not only offers an exceptional service but offers comfortable accommodation and clean air with breath-taking views. As you can tell... I truly enjoyed my time here. Shame I couldn't take advantage of the yoga and meditation but I enjoyed their generous hospitality and support instead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort