The best of this hotel are the nice gardens, that help you to relax, from the crowed and polutied dowtown Kathmandu. Also, hace Nice Indian/Nepali food in the restaurant.
Very very poor internet conection.
The Spa is nice and with nice treatments.
Next to the hotel - at walking distance- is the temple of the sleeping Vishnu BudhaNilkantha. nice walking from hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort