“Highly recommend”

and up
Kathmandu Sightseeing and Ranikot Hike Tour
Ranked #120 of 713 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Diamond Expedition is an expert in the adventure & experiential travel in Himalayas. Our Adventure Experts travel the Himalayan region to uncover the very best cultures, destinations and off-the-beaten path to ensure that your trip is unique and once-in-a-lifetime experience. Black Diamond Expedition offers both privately guided and small group tours.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I would like to thank you Mr. Pramod Gajurel of Black Diamond Expedition for arranging a very well organized trip for me and my friend to Everest Base Camp and Kala Pathar. It was really a great, Pramod made it memorable and comfortable for all of us. We are really happy with them because Pramod took out every single day ours informations with guide and porter by mobile phone, he was such a great tour director because he talked with us every day and take care and collection information from his staff ( Guide ). Our guide Chandan and porter Shrpa was very nice and an experienced hiker who was climb many peaks Everest Range, he made our whole trek and journey comfortable buy little bit tired.They took good care of us for all of our daily needs concerning food, water many times and hotel as well. I would like hightly recommend Pramod and his team.

Visited July 2014
9 Thank สมคิด เ
Uttam123, Manager at Black Diamond Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 18 July 2014

Greetings!

Safety is our prime concern while you come with us. So we always employ trained, experienced and professional staffs. We are very much thankful to you for your detail review and recommending us.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Black Diamond Expedition Team.

• Korean first
  • Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The most adventurous and breathtaking treck ever to Everest basecamp and poon hill!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

All natural beauty and joys of breathtaking adventure !! The Main reason I attracted to visit the places inside Nepal!! I fortunately came across with BDX's company to make my dream come true was extremely right choice of mine. Wel-equipped, guest friendly staffs, right guidelines moreover those the scientific and innovative way of management system are highly appreciable for that I wanna hats off to pramod sir and his skill on this.i can't elaborate here how interesting and adventurous cum memorable the treck to Everest basecamp and poonhill expedition treck were! It was just awesome experience in my life! I am and will surely be right to recommend everyone who's planning to exploit the beauty and adventure of Nepal in the day still to come to keep a welcoming company of BDX. That could be your right choice!

Visited August 2013
10 Thank Extremebml
Uttam123, Manager at Black Diamond Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 13 July 2014

Greetings!

Thank you so much for your valuable detail review about trip. It’s nice to know that you did Everest Base Camp Trek and Poonhill Trek. We feel happy to get chance to serve a nature and adventure lover like you and able to give you life time memorable experience. We are also thankful towards you for appraising our effort and recommending us. We are heartily eager to see you again in Nepal for more adventure activities.

Take care and have a great time ahead.

United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Langtang Trek - a real fun”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I enjoy in adventure, feel excited in physical challenges and want to see exceptional things that common people might not have experienced. This time I choosed LANGTANG trek (beyond Kyanjin Gompa) through Black Diamond Expedition again. Why Black Diamond??? All the guys from it say MD/owner, managers and all the staffs are very dynamic, supportive, informative and always be trying their best for their customer best. I have an experience with them on my last visit.

Despite of the challenging weather I completed it within 16 days and it could not be possible without great support of Mr.Tsewang (my guide). Thanks Tsewang. Kyanjin Gompa could be final destination for many trekkers who don’t want to risk possible extreme weather beyond it, because this place is the last human settlement in this part of world. Views from there are just suerb.

Finally, I can’t thank enough to its MD Mr. Pramod Gajurel for accommodating everything so well. I highly recommend him and his company to every one who is looking for a good agency in Nepal.

Visited July 2014
8 Thank Mili R
Uttam123, Manager at Black Diamond Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Mili,

Greetings!

Thank you for your detail review, appreciate our effort and recommending us. We are very happy to have an adventure guest like you and it’s our pleasure to serve you. We are eagerly waiting you to meet in near future.

Take care and have a nice time ahead.

Best Regards,
Black Diamond Expedition Team.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Its the best choice for us foreigners- black diamond expedition.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I m turkish and i travelled to nepal on my holidays. I got to know about this agency through internet and was very happy. Mr. Pramod helped me with my package of everest trekking and i was provided with the best guide in my point of view. Very happy and i highly recommend black diqmond expedition.

Visited December 2013
9 Thank yasar123
Dear Yasar,

Greetings!

Thank you for finding us in internet, coming with us and finally recommend us in trip advisor. We always try to provide best available services to our clients in order to make trip enjoyable and memorable. We are also very happy to get opportunity to serve you and make you feel happy. We Hope to see you again and again in Nepal.

Have a nice time ahead.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“First memorable Everest trek”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Black diamond offered us everything we could have asked us to ensure that our first trip to Nepal was memorable. Our Everest trek became all the more special because of Pramod from Black Diamond who helped us plan and prepare for the trip, a first major trekking for me and my sister. He was readily available to make changes to our itinerary whenever there was a need. The flight from Lukla to Kathmandu got postponed twice, but thanks to Black Diamond's efficient team, we didn't have to worry about our stay there and missing our connecting flight back home to Australia.

Visited January 2014
9 Thank 441june242

Greetings!

It’s nice to know that your first trip to Nepal was memorable. Trekking in Everest region is esteemed itself. But often changeable weather in Himalayas always holds the possibility of change in planned program. We hope you were trouble free and enjoyed in Lukla while return flight had been postponed because of bad weather. We always try our best to keep you safe and make your holiday memorable. Finally we like to thank you so much for going with us and review us in tripadvisor.

Hope to see you in Nepal for next adventure activities.

Take care and have a good day.