“The best travel agent in Kathmandu”

Utmost Adventure Trekking - Day Tours
Ranked #128 of 458 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Utmost Adventure Trekking is friendly outdoor adventures tour and trek operator. We offer you the most wonderful experience of your life time and pure satisfaction, by making individual travel plan based on your own wishes, and ensure that you will have safe and well organized travel lead by our experienced local leaders in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India. We also allocate some of our income to uplift community development projects in Nepal.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Taipei, Taiwan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best travel agent in Kathmandu”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Utmost Adventure is probably the best travel agent in Kathmandu. They arranged Annapurna Circuit trekking as well as great mountain biking and day trips around Kathmandu for us. I have tried several travel agents in Thamel, Kathmandu, but guys from Utmost Adventures are simply the best!

Visited January 2014
Subin_Thakuri, Owner at Utmost Adventure Trekking - Day Tours, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Namaste mtbmatysek,

We are pleased to hear that you had nice trip during your trekking in Annapurna, Mountain biking tour and cultural day tour with us and thankful to have your wonderful review in TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again and serve you with the best in future.

“Mesmerising ”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing mountain biking and rafting trip!
We are group of friend travelled to Nepal during our holiday; we booked our Chisapani – Nagarkot – Kathmandu mountain bike tour and Bhotekoshi river rafting with Utmost Adventure. Our trip was well organized and Subin Thakuri personally looked after our trip. Guide was very experience, knowledgeable, we had wonderful time during the tour. We highly recommend Utmost Adventure and we will use their service when we go next time!

Namaste Deependra,

We are pleased to hear that you had nice trip during your trip with us and thankful to have your wonderful review in TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again and serve you with the best in future.

“Mesmerising”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Amazing mountain biking and rafting trip!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Deependra S
Namaste Deependra S,

We are pleased to hear that you had nice time during your trip with us and thankful to have your wonderful review in TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again and serve you with the best in future.

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Mt Everest Camp 3 (ABC) Tibet Trek”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

As a 24 year old, single female travelling on my own from Australia I felt very safe and well looked after on my entire visit to Nepal and Tibet.
The quality of the hotels that were offered were certainly the best available.
The trek itself was very comfortable also- considering the conditions.
The chef on the trek was brilliant! We even had pizza a couples nights up Everest. Certainly was not expecting that :-)
The guide spoke very good english and was very knowledgeable in all aspects; from the mountain, monasteries to helping me find a specific restaurant.
I suffered from altitude sickness and my guide looked after me. Overall I felt very safe.
Utmost Adventure Trekking went well above my expectations. would recommend to others and will use again next time I am in the region.

Visited June 2014
Subin_Thakuri, Owner at Utmost Adventure Trekking - Day Tours, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Namaste Ashlee,

We are pleased to hear that you had nice trip during your trek in Everest Advance Base Camp and thankful to have your wonderful review in TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again and serve you with the best in future.

“Utmost Adventures Rocks!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I cannot speak highly enough about Utmost Adventures. My two girlfriends and I hiked the Annapurna trek in October 2013. Subin, was most attentive when corresponding with us in regards to organization of the trek while we were in Australia. From the day we arrived, all of our needs were met and taken care of with such diligence. I felt they had gone well beyond their duty in looking after us. Our guide, Mahesh and the porters were amazing during the hike. We did need to worry for they ensured we were always having fun and safe and our needs again were catered for. The trek and day tours was such a glorious experience and lot of that was due to Utmost Adventures and the personable and lovely gentle beings that work there. Thank you!!

Visited October 2013
Subin_Thakuri, Owner at Utmost Adventure Trekking - Day Tours, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Namaste Thy,
Greetings from Utmost Adventure!

We are pleased to know that you had nice time during your trekking in Annapurna and cultural day tour and thankful to have your wonderful recommendation in TripAdvisor. I have shared your words with my team; your words encourage us to do the best in future. We look forward to see you again.

With our best regards,