“The Annapurnas: With Tara DC and the team of Nepal Mountain Lovers P/L”

Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition (P.) Ltd. Day Tours
Ranked #202 of 527 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Nagarjun Hill is just two hours uphill hike from Balaju Water Garden. Inside the forest, there is a summer royal palace of former King. This forest is suitable for flora and fauna which is equally nice for bird watchers. On top of the Nagarjun hill, there is a small Stupa and a view tower to view the beautiful Kathmandu valley and beautiful snowcapped mountains such as Manaslu Himal.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Annapurnas: With Tara DC and the team of Nepal Mountain Lovers P/L”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have been trekking with Tara Dc since 2000, almost always on a part of the Annapurna Circuit. Trekking in sometimes beautiful, sometimes adverse conditions allows one to get to know a person really well. Tara has taught me a lot about about the Nepalese people and the stunningly different land of lakes, mountains and forests. It's no exagerration to write that each time, I have returned to my own country, spiritually different, maybe a little wiser (not to mention excited about the photos taken, music collected and notes of treasured experiences). I hasten to point out this is small group or individual trekking and that I have always found Tara and team to be there when needed but otherwise content to allow myself, or friend to experience their own adventure. Our last trip incorporated a diversion to Tillicho Lake, in addition to the crossing of Thorung La, which was extraordinary. I could go on but it's better to say contact Tara and allow him to guide you through your own life changing experience.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Peregrino365

Travellers who viewed Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition (P.) Ltd. Day Tours also viewed

Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley

Been to Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition (P.) Ltd. Day Tours? Share your experiences!