“Fraud alert”

Friendship World Trek - Day Tours
Ranked #323 of 762 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Friendship World Trek Trekking and Expeditions (P). Ltd. is an organization operated by dedicated professionals, properly prepared to meet the expectations of all trekkers, climbers, mountaineers, general visitors and tourists as well as those with special interests, for example geologists, earth scientists and anthropologists. We have great pleasure to be able to tailor make trips to suit
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the worst organisations. They simply loot you and demand more money while on trek.
Worst absolutely worst experience of my life with these guys.

Nima T, Owner at Friendship World Trek - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey you bloody Indian, This guy has not booked any trip from us. He had a worse comment on our Facebook page so we had response according to his comment so he is angry with us and he make a bad review for us. everyone knows what company we are in Nepal. we don't know this guy.

All reviews
"agent"
"guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had used the services of Friendship World Trek and I strongly recomend this travel agency!!!
In addition, the owner (Nima) and his family are so kind and treat us very friendly!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I'm a experienced traveller and have seen many places on this world. Starting in China in the late 1980, and recently travelling in Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia in a camper for photo shooting. My favourite at the moment is Iceland for off-road driving and also for photo shooting, so I can perform Multimedia Presentations here in Germany.
These time we where planning a Tracking tour in Yunnan Province 云南省 China with my friends from Shanghai. But caused by visa cost in China and time delays we decided to plan a tracking tour in Nepal. It is easy to get the visa for me and also for Chinese at the airport. So I was searching for a Tour Organisation in Nepal. During my last hiking in the Anapurna area I made a images with many stickers from local tour operators. So we found Nima (Nima Dorjee Tamang) and the Friendship World Trek organisation. We planed an 11 day Mt Everest Panoramic Trail at the EBC trail, visiting the Khumbu area, beautiful villages. It was not easy to organize all our wishes, caused by a delay of issuing a Chinese Passport and different arrival days of our team. But Nema could organize all late flight changes to Lukla and all permits perfect. I organized many trips in Namibia and Botswana a.s.o, so I know, I can only say that Nima is indeed one of those professionals with trips around Nepal that are so fantastic, everyone will enjoy the professional management and miss if they don't take one of his tours. Nima was outstanding, very knowledgable and had great reccomendations. He provided us with hints when there where any health problems (like headache or digestion problems). He is so expired, so he manage also claiming on the top of the world.

We can only say thank you to Nema and his team, Karma Tamang our guid and Ambar with his Brother for a unforgettable tracking tour.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

A group of friends and I did the Langtang-Gosainkunda trek in December 2017. We had an absolute blast; great walking and unbelievable scenery. Apart from that, one of the other highlights of the trip was the way Friendship World Trek look after you. This isn't our first trek with them and the level of attention to detail, consideration for the different abilities in the group and being made to feel safe and well looked after are second to none. All the guides: Lakpa, Sundar and Tara - were great. The porters were lovely, really friendly, game for a laugh and a good sing song too. We were like one big happy family walking through the Himalayas!

We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the trek and will be back for more.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Just returned from my first trek in Nepal,guided by Friendship World Trek.
I couldn't have been in better hands. Lakpa,Tara and Sundah,to name just a few,but all were great-sherpas and guides.
Prior to the trek,Lakpa came with us to hire any gear we needed.
Just a small point: we needed passports (apparently) to enter Langtang National Park,even though it's in the same country. Fortunately,I had mine with me,but nearly left it back in the hotel in Kathmandu.Guides need to emphasise when passports are needed.
Trek was nicely rounded off with a meal at Lakpa's house on last day.
If you're thinking of trekking in Nepal,choose this team-they're great!

Nima T, Owner at Friendship World Trek - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you very much for your great review for us. we are happy to read such a great review which would be our wonderful memorable with you. It was great to see you in Nepal.we are happy that you had a great trek with us and our team. we are happy to host you all a Adventure Trips in Nepal. We hope to meet again in the future. Best regards Friendship World Treks Team and Nima Dorjee Tamang.