All reviews boudhanath stupa heritage room amazing property week period super hotel hotel entrance rooftop view room was spacious stayed two nights a wonderful stay main road welcome drink i highly recommend this hotel nice hotel within walking distance top floor perfect location
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent service we will visit next time in same hotel and recomondet to others. Staff were very good and on time service. Staff is very humble and co-operative. At Resturant head cook know so many different items. Which is good for our group because we are 100% vegetarian. Staff are so much take care of room service cleaning

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
PradhyumnaGhimire, Director at Ghangri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Dhaval,

Greetings from Ghangri Boutique Hotel !

First of all, thank you very much for taking time to write a review about us. I'm glad that you enjoyed food at our restaurant. Still, there's whole lot of other menus to uncover regarding Indian/Continental delicacy, which awaits for your next visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I had the chance to spend some of my holidays in Ghangri Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu. In addition, I would like to say that I felt extremely satisfied for some different reasons. First of all, the treatment I received was amazing! All the workers there were hugely kind, delicate , well-mannered and patient. Nepali population is like this, it is absolutely awesome.
Secondly, the room was spacious and very clean. And the bed in the double room was huge. The only thing that I consider is that it is necessary to add the bathroom
brush in all the rooms and its box for hygienic questions. Finally, the buffet food was excellent: good quality, good cooked, good presentation and it also was perfectly served by the waiters.
For those who love calm and peace I highly recommend this hotel to spend some days in Kathmandu. You will enjoy your holidays without any doubt in a grateful environment.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura L
PradhyumnaGhimire, Director at Ghangri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Laura,

Greetings from Ghangri Boutique Hotel !

Thanking you enormously for so much love for us, It's been a pleasure to have you in our hotel. I, along with my team are very delighted to know that you did enjoy your stay in our hotel. As you have suggested to add toothbrush in bathrooms, we usually make it available on demand. Nevertheless, we will implement the same onward.

As you've promised to be back , we will be awaiting !

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great hotel nearby every tourist attraction. Very clean rooms, and friendly staff. The food was great too. We had an afternoon beer at the roof-terrace every day which was very great also; very nice sight. This hotel is in the middle of the city but you can not hear a thing about the hassle when you are inside; so a great night sleep in silence :)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Noël S
PradhyumnaGhimire, Director at Ghangri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Benard,

Greetings from Ghangri Boutique Hotel !

First of all, Thank you very much for taking a moment out of your precious time to write a review about us. I'm glad that you liked the rooms and roof-top experience. Roof top experience is more beautiful when dining table is set specially in the evening, with astounding view of golden Stupa in-front.
I hope you will seize an opportunity to experience this when you visit us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I stayed six nights at the Ghandri Boutique hotel and had an excellent experience. The service was amazing, and the staff was very attentive to all needs. The breakfast buffet and several dinners we ate there were exceptional. The spa provided a deep tissue massage that was the best I have had at the best price imaginable. I recommend this hotel and would stay there, again, without hesitation. Thank you for your service and kindness.

Room tip: The rooms were clean and spacious.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank scottblazek
PradhyumnaGhimire, Director at Ghangri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear scott,

Greetings from Ghangri Boutique Hotel !

First of all, a huge thank-you for your love for us. I'm happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and more happy to know that, you'd join us back again.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

My wife and i went to Kathmandu in January 2018. We loved this hotel. it was very nice, Clean and staff was very friendly. We had a good time including a complementary wine even we do not drink alcohol. I loved the tea beg they provided in room. I forget name of beg but still loved small. I took some from Kathmandu but want it again and forget name. I would love to have name of brand. Is it rakura tea? please let me know. if i visit again, I will definitely at Ghangri Boutique Hotel.

Room tip: not sure what side was it
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PradhyumnaGhimire, Director at Ghangri Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear guest,

Greetings from Ghangri Boutique Hotel !

Thank you for taking your valuable time to review us. We are delighted to know that you loved your stay at our hotel. The Tea Bag you mentioned is exactly what we provide in the room,with 3 flavors.

We are more than happy to know that you will be joining us again in the near future.