“amazing”

Mandala Studio Yoga & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Studio Yoga & Spa is located in the heart of Thamel, Kathmandu. Our professionally trained staff for Spa services and world class yoga facilities will guarantee you a divine experience of sheer joy and relaxation. We offer various packages for short stay, long stay and customer rewarding programs.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I had a nepali traditional massage, it was so great, the staff was really trained, they know each predsing point with good therapy techniques.Good hospitality and friendly environment, such a amazin place for refresh

1  Thank jivanshrestha9999
"thamel area"
"thank you so much"
"amazing experience"

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I have been visited many other spa in thamel and for the last time I visit Mandal studio yoga and spa and then I become regulars customer. The staff knows very well how to fix your muscles pain, body sore and they know exactly the pressure point. For yoga you will find different types of yoga with different teacher and the classes are just wow and wow. Reiki healing, sound healing are much more relaxing healing therapy for your anxiety, insomnia, stressful life these teacher are swami g, brahmacharya a powerful holy guru G. I have try all these therapy here because in this place they have much more healing health services. I recommend my friends who have depression, stress and within two month I find them quite cool so remember Mandal studio is not only the spa center but also hospital that they do therapy of naturopath treatment, disease treatments, yoga courses, spa course, reiki sound healing therapy and courses and many more.
If you are searching for a perfect hospitality service in town don’t forget to come mandala Studio just come and let them do the rest. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Umesh S
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent place for having massage after a long trek. Is been tough Treck and coming back to kathmandu and having such a professional and amazing service from mandala yoga made me fell so comfort and light.
Yoga class is great, it relief all your mental stress and gives you soothing feelings.
A great place to be.

1  Thank Yograj521
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

They are very responsive in their Facebook account so you can easily book there. The website is also very informative.

Reception staff is very friendly and accommodating. They prefer cash payment. If you use your credit card, they will add 4%.

They will wash your feet and then lead you to a room that has 3 beds with curtain dividers that does not even properly “close”. There is very little privacy when you have to remove your clothes and then change back. I would have appreciated being told that it was not a private room beforehand. I think it’s a bit overpriced for a common area massage.

A bit bothersome. I can hear my therapist whispering with the other therapist in many instances as they were doing the massage.

Overall, I was not very happy with my massage. My husband had sore muscles too. He said he felt worse after the massage.

1  Thank TheDomesticatedDuck
Kriti K, Manager at Mandala Studio Yoga & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Hi there, we fell so sorry to read your bad experience towards us and we do apologize for that. Actually we do not have separate privacy room so the sound might come when other client ask the therapist to give more or less pressure. For the massage you choose deep tissue and we told already it is very deep and painful massage for back sore and it really help to relieve pain after the massage. The massage name called deep tissue massage so The pressure will be deep so you could fell up to your tissue. For the price we do not have high price comparing to other spa. Other spa in thame price start from more then $40 and our is just $20.
Again apologies for all this misunderstanding Nameste

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have tried one more studio in Nepal to recover my body, but unfortunately this experience was not pleasant. Studio located in the middle of touristic area so it will be easy to get there. In studio no place to change and even no facilities to leave your shoes. Practice in total was unbalanced and my bode fills even more broken. Maybe I was not lucky with teacher. If you have your own yoga mat is better to take it with you, because studio's one doesn't seems clean as well as a floor.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank irinab628

Hi Irina we apologize for your bad experience towards us.
For money we just finished the change at that moment as you can understand giving change to more then 20 people in a day some times finished the changes and we are so sorry for that.
For shoes we keep the shoes outside the studio again sorry if you did not like to keep the shoes outside the studio.
I believe in your bad experience yoga with us Because you was in powerful yoga that day was vinyasa flow which is quite hard and difficult. For mat we wash every day after the class because of sweating and dirty foot.
We apologize again for your bad experience towards us.