See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed here while taking Nepali lessons from the owner, Prem, and I could not have been happier with either my stay or the teaching. Situated at the cool end of town, surrounded by good restaurants and within minutes walk to everything, without being in the middle of the chaos. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, with copious hot water for showering. I had dinner and breakfast with the family most days and it was delicious. They were all incredibly welcoming, charming and helpful and the price point was excellent. One of my favorite experiences in Nepal and I will definitely return!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EmmaSNY
Prem Bahadur K, Owner at Norgay Montes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Emma didi,thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. It i a real pleasure meeting you, working with you and hosting you at our home! welcome home sweet home away from home!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Hot water. Comfy bed. Terrific views. Hospitable family. Great service. Reasonable prices. Convenient location. Clean tidy and well maintained. What’s not to like? Breakfast with a view. Sunny open areas. Evening dal bhat with the other guests at 1830 each night. I’ll be back. And only 7.5 million miles from Pluto!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo