Hotel Grand Holiday
US$19
Hotel Point(Pokhara)
US$45
US$35
Hotel Peace Plaza(Pokhara)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$17
Agoda.com
All reviewsmanager rameshfree dropfewa lakehotel managerbus stopmountain viewexcellent hoteltasty breakfastrooms are cleannice roomhot waterreasonable pricespent nightsvisited pokharacomfortable stayhis teampokhara city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Me and my friend visited nepal for about one month and right before the annapurna trek, we stayed at the grand holiday for a few days. it was really a pleasure to be there. the staff was very friendly an helpful, the rooms were totaly clean and the food was great. we enjoyed it so much, that we came back for a few more days after the trek. and again the staff was very helpful and even managed our flights to kathmandu!
totaly recommendable!!

Room Tip: room 309 has a perfect view to the mountains!
3  Thank Tim D
john n, Owner at Hotel Grand Holiday, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Thank you very much for your fabolous review.we are very please to know that you had perfect stay with us.we wish all of our clients will have pefect stay wit us.love to host you again.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I'm going to write this review in english to get a little training and because it is the language I have to use on a daily basis here.
Anyway, we just arrived in Grand Holiday and we really like the place. The staff is very friendly and laid back. The room are really clean and mine has a bathtub, while Karl's one has a shower, but he has a balcony. So make sure to compare the rooms before making up your mind. Of course, if you are not afraid of stairs, the higher the room, the better the view, and the one over the mountain is fantastic, specially at sun set...And if you're room faces the other way (toward the lake) you can still enjoy it from the rooftop, but remenber to bring some sunscreen, because the place is very sunny.
Unlike what I've read, breakfast is served on tableclothe, they might have changed it after seeing the review, I'll have to ask Ramesh, the nice guy in charge of the reception.
We'll definitly come back here after our Annapurna Trek (wish us luck!) because the hotel is great, and because they keep our stuff safe in a storage room for free during our 12 day trek and because they were really helpfull in helping us preparing this trek.
And one detail, make sure to change your money in Katmandu, because the changing rate is way lower in Pokhara. Whether in Katmandu or Pokhara, all the money changing place have the same daily rate, but its more interresting in katmandu. ( for 1 €, we got 113 roupies in kathmandu, 107.36 roupies the exact same day in Pokhara !)

2  Thank Markus P
Reviewed 26 November 2012

My trekking company organised my accommodation here at Grand Holiday and I was very pleasantly surprised! My room had a huge window the most amazing view of the Annapurnas - for that reason alone I chose to extend my stay from 3 nights to 8! The room was spacious and light with a hot shower...
Staff were okay but not exceptional - though there was always someone around if you needed them. Being on one of the lower floors there was noise from reception area late at night (sometimes television was too loud) and early in the mornings, but generally it was a pretty peaceful place.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank jazzini
john n, Owner at Hotel Grand Holiday, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2013

Thank you very much for taking your time &effort to write a review about us.we appreciate it.we are very please hear that you had great time with us.we would love to host you again in your next visit!!

Reviewed 26 November 2012

It's was a very well arrangement for the flight before my stay, free airport pick up & immediate welcome by friendly host. I was able to organize my trip to World peace pagoda & some sightseeing point through them with a very reasonable prices. I greatly enjoyed getting to know the host, Mr Bijay who spoke great English with his professional service. Conveniently location with the nice lake n mountain view :)

Overall great value for the money.. !! Thoroughly enjoyed my time here! Will be staying again for next time!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank MonkeyPS
PokharaBijayaKarki, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Grand Holiday, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear pei shi ,
Warm greetings from Bijay and Grandholiday . We thank you for taking your time out to write a review. We truly appreciate your encouraging words and would love to have you back at our hotel any time.
It's our utmost focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality. It is feedback such as yours, which helps us to continuously introspect and find permanent solutions in order to constantly improve.We are standing at central point of lakeside and I am assure that it's not easy to get the perfect location for mountain view like us .
Thank you again for sharing your feedback and for recommending us to other travelers. Hoping to see you someday in our place :)

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Lake, mountains, driving, hiking, dining, drinking, dancing what else you require! Sun rise & sun set, momos & beer, paragliding & lake side what could be other pairs! This is Pokhara! If you like adventure or laying down in the silence of nature, then pick up a trip to Pokhara and Hotel Grand Holiday will be your perfect choice to manage all, whatever you like.
This family run BB hotel is in a calm and quite lake side road. You can reach the hustle and bustle of lake side within 2minitues walk. Staffs are very much supportive and cordial to serve you. Ramesh and Vijay are always to make everything possible for you. During my visit to Pokhara on Nov 9, 12 I availed this TripAdvisor listed hotel and had very nice service during my stay in Pokhara.
My dream was to avail a room from where I could see the Annapurna as well as the Phewa Lake. Thanks to Ramesh for managing such a convenient room.
By the by, Ramesh has procured a new car and he entertained me with sweets!
Go ahead, Ramesh!

----Engr. Saiful
Chittagong, Bangladesh.

2  Thank Saifulkafco

Thank yo very much for fabolous review about our property.I am very much happy to hear that you had great time in hotel grandholiday.Hotel grandholiday can be perfect choice for all who loves peace &quite,friendly service &nature.The location is perfect just out of hustle &bustle but very close to the lake &city centre.The room has 2 side big windows,you can see the lake from one window &the snow capped montain from another window!!!so all are invited to enjoy their holiday in pokhara,boating in fewa lake,trekking in annapurna,paragliding in montain but lodging &fooding is defenately in hotel grandholiday!!!wecome!!we would love to host all of you.