“Home away from home”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
We will take care as our Family Members
Our Guest doing some cooking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Delaney M
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here for three weeks over the summer and I very much consider this my Nepali home. Dharma and his family not only gave me a lovely place to stay but they welcomed me into their family.
The location is AMAZING! I would walk to the center of town on my time off for a coffee, some fruit, and some time on the water. It is about a 20 minute walk which brings you through the village, past some farm animals, over a river, and even past a very jungle like field. It was the perfect distance, and that walk was one of my favorite parts of my stay.
The view of the mountains from this home is unreal. waking up early to visit the roof deck is a must. Even after three weeks, it never ceased to take my breath away.
I cannot wait of my next visit to Nepal and I will without a doubt be staying with Dharma and his family. Cannot miss out on hot tea, board games, Dhal Baht, family, and feeling like a part of their beautiful community.

Hi Delaney,
That's so cool you love our place and you enjoyed the Daal Bhat. Still there are lots of local Nepali recipes which you may love.
Eagerly waiting to host for your next visit.
Jz_006
Singapore, Singapore
“Best home stay”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in December 2015

Very friendly host! We stayed with the couple and their Son whom treat us like their family! Every morning they make sure we get our blessing (TIKA) before gg out... I had a very memorable and enjoyable time... it's very down to earth and away from the city in! Love the place! Peaceful!

27 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your kind comment.
Hope the blessing Tika is directing you a successful journey in your life wherever you are.
Jason L
“Great Hosts!”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed with Dharma and his family for a month last year during my volunteering trip. They are fantastic hosts who took care of our every need from transport to day trips around Pokhara! The rooms were spacious and clean and traditional Nepalese meals are provided every day!

27 Nov 2017
we are glad that you love Nepali daal Bhat.

Waiting to see you again here.
breestar9...
Gosford, Australia
“Beautiful home stay”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I had a wonderful time staying at Dharma and Shanti’s place they are extremely accommodating and friendly and the place is always very tidy. Good place to stay when you want an authentic Nepalese experience (with modern amenities).

27 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for commenting your good words on the place and rooms we provided.

Love to see you again.

Love from Khadka Family
Mark C
“Way beyond what we expected... 5 stars all round”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

wonderful location with some fantastic views, couldn't ask for a more chilled out place to relax.

Very friendly hosts offering fine local cuisine.

Would definitely return.

Your age range 35-49
27 Nov 2017
We are eager to host you again when you come back to Nepal . Don't forget to give us a shout.
DavidKTC
Madrid, Spain
“Home”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Dharma and family provide the perfect environment to make you feel like at home.
Very nice view of the Annapurna range from the attic. 15 minutes walk to Lakeside, 5 min by bus. Great choice, can't recommend it enough.

27 Nov 2017
Many thanks David for you short and perfect review ..we are very much delighted to host you on our house. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and relatives.
Hope to see you soon
mmunikar
Da Lat, Vietnam
“Great hosts, spacious house”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed here a couple years ago and really enjoyed my stay! Dharma and his family are excellent hosts. His wife is a great cook and made us delicious meals. My room was comfortable and had a convenient private attached bathroom. I would highly recommend this Homestay.

27 Nov 2017
Thank you so much mmunikar and will appreciate your recommendation.
Love to host you again when you back to Nepal.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing