All reviews great hospitality delicious food rooms are clean place to stay cheers hygienic environment lake
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and we loved so much. It ıs a family hotel and they are very friendly, very kind. Breakfast is also very delicious(mitho). The rooms are clean. Roof has very good view. If i will return to Pokhara without thinking stay in this hotel. Thanks**

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank daniella230
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We found the fraindly hospitals, clean rooms,good food, fresh air with amazing natural view hart of pokhara easy to access everywhere the best hotel in pokhara, we enjoyed a lot. Once is not enought to stay will be there soon.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank druzhbamaharjan
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is away from all the bustling Pokhara city but I like the peace and quiet. The breathtaking panoramic view was great and awesome. The staffs were friendly and very helpful. They even made some dishes that were not in the menu and WiFi helped to keep my family occupied. I was in budget. That’s why I chose Hotel Arhant. It was awesome stay and I will stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tyra T
Reviewed 18 July 2018

it was one of the best hotel,i have stayed in this hotel,tha staff were very polite and really nice and the food was execellent,the hotel was in very quite and peacefull,area away from all crowdy pokhara,the foods was cooked freshly everyday and very hygienic & finally this hotel was cheap & best in town.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank DevG34
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I was in Pokhara for few days in last month and we stayed in Hotel Arhant Inn. It was really good experience staying in this hotel because all the staffs and the hospitality were very cool and great. The hotel was in very quite and peaceful area away from all crowdy Pokhara. The foods was cooked freshly everyday and very hygienic. when we have a food everything was very traditional served. Although the hotel was in peaceful area, there are 24 hrs taxi service all the time. All the facilities were brilliant. Finally this hotel was cheap and best in town and my recommendation to all to try this hotel once and you will never going to disappoints. Thank you very much Hotel Arhant Inn.

Date of stay: June 2018