“wonderful hotel in pokhara”
Review of Hotel Celesty

Hotel Celesty
Ranked #31 of 276 Pokhara B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 January 2012

when i approaching in hotel celesty inn than i found beautiful,clean and tidy in the surface of hotel area.

Room Tip: second floor room 111.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank miyatiya11
There are newer reviews for Hotel Celesty

Reviewed 2 January 2012

This place was perfect for our stay in Pokhara. Our room (double bed, ensuite) was spacious, clean, and well looked after with excellent wifi and a small outdoor porch on our floor with a table where we often had tea, sent emails, read or met other travellers. The location is great, in Lakeside right off the main street and close to many stores, bars, restaurants and anything you could want.

The staff was friendly and helpful, always greeting us with a warm namaste. The shining star of Celesty Inn was Narayan. He took such great care of us and was one of the most honest and warm people we've met on our entire trip. We're honored to now call him a friend. We also booked our porter/guide for our Annapurna Circuit trek through Narayan (a highly experienced friend of his from his village), which worked out very well. We stayed at Celesty Inn for about 4-5 nights and then stored our luggage while on our trek and then came back to Celesty for another 4-5 nights. We hated to leave!

I would highly suggest anyone to stay at Celesty Inn when in Pokhara, and if you need a porter or a guide see if Jaya is available, he made the Annapurna circuit an even more amazing experience for us.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandori
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I choosed this hotel at the beginning because I found here many advantages: confort, quite, good location, clean, internet (even during the local electricity cuts), good price, nice terrace...

However, my experience here has been much better than my big initial expectations. After few weeks here, I felt that I was living with my family. Narayan (the boss, always helpful and friendly); the stuff (Sandeep, Jiwan and Ranju)... they are incredible, always trying to help and satisfy the needs of the guests, always polite and smily... I have no words to describe our great dinners together!!! And Vishnu... I miss your delicious Dhal Bhat!! Even now that I´m in Spain, eating a great food at home...

I highly recommend this hotel and I´m sure I will be back to stay with my nepalí family. Thank you very much for all the attention and care you gave me!!!

Juan (Málaga - SPAIN)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank JuanJo1511
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I will definitely be staying here again. it was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. Quiet, clean rooms with bathroom and most time hot shower. All Staff were incredibly helpful, with excellent english. Great location in the heart of Lakeside. They are able to organise everything for you, trecking,paragliding, Taxi....A realy helpfully place, with very friendly people. A nice place to stay, Andy

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Andy s
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Naryan and his staff made my stay here so enjoyable and comfortable, that I used Celesty as my home base during my 3 months in Nepal. I stayed here over 30 days total and it literally did become like a little family, so helpful with everything, even came in early to make sure I made my 7am bus (after oversleeping the day before)!
The rooms are super clean, hot showers, great wifi, great relaxing patios and balcony, fantastic food, and a perfect location, steps off the main drag and quiet.
Do stay here!

Room Tip: 110 is the best room in the place!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carmelem
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I stayed here for two nights with two friends from Australia. This was a great gem of a place to stay at. The staff were really lovely and friendly and the facilities here are of good standard. What made the stay in Pokhara more enjoyable was the fact the hotel staff can arrange taxi, buses and domestic flights for you, taking the hassle out of needing to go to a travel agency or website to arrange it. They can also organise to book you with outdoor activities such as paragliding too (which I didn't have time to try out).

My friends and I were fortunate to have the nephew of the manager available to take us for a day walk around the villages of Hamjel and Astam. We were provided with spectacular views of the Annapurna mountain ranges and also able to meet the locals of the villages, which the nephew grew up with. All the locals were very friendly and welcoming and provided us with tea and lunch to eat.

Hotel can also provided some breakfast and have a small menu available if you feel hungry or thirsty after activities. Wi Fi access speed here is excellent!

Overall highly recommend coming to this place. Would come here again on my next trip to Nepal.

Room Tip: Choose rooms not at the front of the hotel or on the second floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed at the Celesty Inn Hotel in Pokhara, and I must say it's the best accommodation I found in Nepal so far! It's in a quite street just a minute walk from the main Lakeside street and has nice big clean rooms, hot showers and super friendly staff. The pancakes for breakfast are great too. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for nice accommodation in Pokhara.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo