“Lakeside's finest!”

Ranked #1 of 102 Hotels in Pokhara
Hong Kong, China
“Lakeside's finest!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed here for one night during the off season and have to say that the hotel turned out to be everything I expected and more (I had done my homework before leaving). Very clean, bright ambiance. Polite and friendly staff throughout. Good location on Lakeside. Good wi-fi. Bottom
line: terrific value!

They were even kind enough to store my luggage for a week, as I had to leave on a 7-day trek in the Himalayas. A very pleasant experience overall, and definitely the kind of place I'd go back to if I am ever in Pokhara again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SamBhoj
Ramesh_Karki, Owner at Hotel Middle Path & Spa, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for praising our hotel a lot for terrific value. And we are very happy that you are satisfied with our staff and their service. Trying out best to meet the demands of all the guests is always our pleasure and aim.
You are warmly welcome to be back again.

Sincerely yours,
Ramesh Karki and Hotel Middle Path team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Boston
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have had good experiences in the past here but this time has been so horrible that I'm checking out of here even though I have already unpacked. The towels are all dirty, and the fan doesn't work when the lights are out, which is fine but the response from the reception desk was ridiculous. When I said it's too hot to stay in the room the receptionist told me to go outside and rest. When I said I'm tired and would like to rest in the hotel room I'm paying for, The receptionist told me that the rest of the guests are fine so she didn't understand why I couldn't be okay. I'm about to check out of this place right now.

• Stayed July 2014
8 Thank Magiconnor
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and enjoyed it a lot.Hotel is extremely clean and is in good location beyond our expectation.Staff is quite helpful,willing to service out of duty.Besides,hotel has a splendid view in addition to the spacious room.Breakfast was plentiful and appetising at a reasonable price!!!

HIGHLY Recommend it!!!THUMBS UP!:D

Room Tip: The rooms are really spacious and comfy so don't have to worry about choosing the rooms.Excellen...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your thumbs up! From the very beginning we focus hotel operation on excellent service addition to splendid view and good location, we are so happy that the guests are satisfied with their stay at our hotel.
We are looking forward to your coming again, let us have a nice afternoon tea together.

Sincerely yours,
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

It is said a new garden has been designed will welcome guests soon this year. middle Path Hotel is trying its best to give visitors more surprises. We have to await and bless another good skip successfully. Congratulation!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Andrew,
Thank you so much for your care of the hotel and best wishes. As you have been noticed, our hotel is going to have a new garden soon, and it will provide more pleasant activity space to the guests. We really hope you will be one of the first guests sitting in the new garden to enjoy your entertainment time.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely yours
Ramesh karki and Hotel Middle Path team
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The best staff, view, comfort, Indian breakfast and location. My wife and I spent three nights here and enjoyed everyone. The most courteous, helpful and attentive staff imagine able. Better than most 5 star hotels we've stayed in around the world. The view of Fewa Lake was amazing, especially in the early morning and at sunst. Our Everest 2 room was spacious and very comfortable with a sitting area. A nice place to return to from the heat and humidity of the day. The location is perfect-away from the busy, noisy streets but easy walking distance to Fewa Lake, restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The friendly, efficient staff helped with all our excursions. A great experience. We will stay here again if we are lucky enough to return.

Room Tip: Everest 2 room on the top floor has a shared, very large patio and beautiful view of Lake Fewa. Howe...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dearguest,
Thank you very much for your nice review! We are so happy you enjoyed the time in our hotel, especially with our staff. As you have experienced, we always focus on making our hotel service and atmosphere better than five star hotel, and now we are constructing back garden and renovating the rooms to improve the hotel to be an elegant boutique one. Wish one day the guests will be impressed both by our service and environment from heart.

Look forward to your visiting our new garden in the near future.
With best regards
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I visited Nepal in this off season, I did not expect outside is so hot, so in the most of my day time I was staying in the hotel , and I found this nice hotel was the best choice in this off season! Hotel view is excellent, room is very big and extremely clean, air condition, hot water, wifi, breakfast and meals, hotel service…… everything is perfect with very reasonable price!

I enjoyed every moment in the hotel, especially enjoying the service and chatting in chinese! It is really like a vocation at home.

Strongly recommend this lovely hotel for this season!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank yufei x
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for liking our Chinese service. It is our pleasure to provide more convenience to our guest. In the off season, a nice hotel is more like a home at foreign country, the happy and relax time in the hotel will create splendid and unforgettable memory for the journey.

Welcome to our hotel again in peak season also to have different experience.

With best regards
Ramesh karki and Hotel Middle Path team.
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I travelled with my daughter in this summer vocations, and spent 2 nights in this nice boutique hotel. I did not expect this hotel can provide service in chinese! It became too convenient for us, I booked paragliding and air ticket through the hotel, hotel arranged everything well with enough communication and good price.

Besides, hotel provided us tasty chinese food as per our special request for light cooking, they even made vegetable congee for us in this hot season! I really enjoyed the happy time there.

I will stay in this hotel again for sure in the near future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ALEX_Lee1021
Dear guest,
Can I reply you in Chinese as we enjoy more fun communicating in our own language? 哈哈哈哈,中道酒店因为有中国老板娘的加入,必须提供美味的中国菜,必须提供优质的中文服务,让每一个中国客人都宾至如归,满意而归!在酒店内有任何服务及代理需求,欢迎随时提出,我们一定会责无旁贷、尽力满足您的要求。
欢迎再来酒店,更欢迎做口碑推荐,下次来,下午茶免费!哈哈!