1. Very friendly employees in the hotel. We chat and laugh together. They gave me a white Hada to tie around my neck when I left. What a good surprise.
2. I stayed 3 nights in the hotel. Thanks for the considerate suggestions for my trip, I have a good experience in Pokhara.
3. Good location and beautiful view. Close to Phewa lake, but quiet since not in the main street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel middle path is one of the service oriented Boutique Hotel for medium and budget traveler in Pokhara , which is Located in the center point of Lake side and just 3-minute walk to all the shops and restaurant around the beautiful Phewa Lake. You can enjoy the convenience of the shopping center meanwhile having the quietness of stay. We have lots of excellent reviews from the guests all over the world for our wide & cleanness room, informative and excellent service from heart. Beautiful garden and the view of lake and mountain from roof top will make you have more relaxed and enjoyable time in the hotel. Besides free Wi-Fi access, 24 hours sufficient hot water, healthy filtered water even for shower. multi channel tv, air conditions are available in all the rooms. Spa ,24 hours front desk service, free luggage storage and travel information desk provide more convenience for our guests. The hotel's in-house restaurant will serve Nepali, Indian and Chinese Organic and healthy food. and our plentiful breakfast buffet with reasonable price has already become our hotel's brand. We have enough confidence your choice of staying at our hotel will bring you a good value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Middle Path & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.