“Stay in pokhara”

Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Pokhara
warwickershire
“Stay in pokhara”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Have just spent three weeks at the hotel, which is situated in a good location near to the lake and I must say it lives up to it's name .The view from my balcony is superb. The rooms are as clean as a" new pin" as is the whole hotel.

There is always plenty of hot water and the bathroom is spacious.

The Breakfast's are excellent with delicious porridge and hot coffee always available.

The staff are excellent,always with a smile both in the restaurant(which has a no smoking area) and on reception.
They give advice and help and nothing is too much trouble.Room service is available.

The hotel thoroughly deserves an excellent review and the only drawback is leaving,the happy memories remaining !!!!!!!

Charles

Room Tip: Ask for a room with mountain views
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank blodwin45
Raj06, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Splendid View & Spa, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Dear Charles,
Namaste from Hotel Splendid VIew

We are absolutely delighted you chose to write a review on your recent stay at Hotel Splendid View.I have passed your encouraging words to our team.We use feedback like yours to improve our guest services.We are also taking sincerely your feedback which you provided while you were here.As you were one of our long staying happy guest,everyone here knows you and talk about you.I assure your next visit on our hotel will be more pleasant and memorable.

"Diolch yn fawr" for your stay and review:)

See you soon.

Best regards,
info@hotelsplendidview.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Under difficult conditions (a strike) management got us to the airport when it was time to leave. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable, the staff welcoming. Overall I would agree with all that has been written here. Breakfast is in the hotel directly opposite in a very pleasant yard. I will certainly return. From a bed in the room I watched Fishtail Mountain emerge at dawn.

Room Tip: You will need to stay on the 4th floor or above to get the view.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank James O
Dear James,
Greetings from Hotel Splendid View

I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about how much you enjoyed your stay. I am so pleased you enjoyed our location and amenities.We hope to see you in lakecity Pokhara and have honor to welcome at Hotel Splendid View soon.

Kind regards,
info@hotelsplendidview.com
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 12 March 2012

It is by far the best hotel I stayed in Nepal. Affordable, very clean, lots of hot water. Staff was always ready to help you with a big smile on their face. We stayed for 5 nights, I wished I had more time so I can stay. The view from the balcony and the roof top are breath taking, waking up to such incredible view was so relaxing. I am looking forward to go back again but this time I will be staying much longer!!! Lovely place.

Room Tip: The rooms one the 4th and 5th floor have the best view, looking over the lake and the mountains. Wil...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michel Z
Raj06, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Splendid View & Spa, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Michael,
Greetings from Hotel Splendid View

Thank you for taking valuable time for posting a great reviews of your stay with us.Your posted encouraging words will be assisting us to continue refine, improve our services and restore our confidence.
We would be grateful to welcome you again in our hotel.
Thanks once again.

Kindest regards,
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Great friendly service, thank you Raj!! We booked hotel accommodation online and management offer us flight tickets at great prices. We were picked up and dropped off at the airport. Management were very helpful with tours and trips and advice. Great location. Unfortunately we could only stay for one night. Would have loved to stay a week though. Just loved Pokhora!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank sanel_geyser
Raj06, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Splendid View & Spa, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you Sanel for fabulous review.We are delighted to hear your stay at our property was memorable.We worked our level best not only on your stay but on entire trip.We will be delivering such services and arrangement to all our guests on thier request.I hope you would have optimum return and provide us honour to welcome you and your friends again in near future.

Thank you once again for encouraging us to dedicate promising services to our all potential guest and to make their stay unforgettable like yours.
Shanghai
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Location is great, 50meters to te Phewa lake. Room is clean and big enough with really good view. What's more important I want highlight here is about the staff. There are the best hotel employees I've ever met. Every one is so nice and always willing to help you at all time. Especially my dear friend, Mr. Raj. I can say without him, I can do nothing with my trip to Nepal. He made all schedule for me even 1 month advance to my trip and every thing was over and beyond our expectations. By this chance, I would like to extend my appreciation again to the hotel splendid view and Raj, thank you for making our trip be such smooth and memorable! I will be back with my family and wish you doing all good and keep in touch!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank FrankYeFan
Raj06, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Splendid View & Spa, responded to this review, 18 February 2012
Thank you Frank for your valuable time writing a great review about our hotel. Its our pleasure providing our best to value guests like you. We are glad that you have a great time in Pokhara and your stay with us was memorable. From me personally, I would like to thank you so much for your great review of whole trip, it encourages me and my colleagues to keep our quality up and continuous improvement for customer satisfaction. Besides, we are adding some more amenities and services to meet and exceed our customers' satisfaction. We are upgrading our services in sister organization as well to various touristic spots such as Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Bandipur and Begnas and we assure you that I and my hotel will leave no stone unturned regarding finding new interesting places and activities. Please visit us again and we will assure your visit will be full of pleasure, not less but more than your previous one:)

I look forward to welcoming you and your recommended friends in the future. Again, thank you so much, keep in touch and please pass my warm regards to your mother-in-law and entire member of your group.

Cheers,
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2012

This hotel was great. It was very near the center of town, and a very doable walking distance. Staying late at a friend's place was not so bad when you had to walk only a short ways to get 'home'. They also let you choose from their available rooms which you would most prefer - we were able to choose a room with an excellent view of the Anapurna range.
They also had excellent service - our trips and hikes were all arranged for us - it helped make me feel very at home.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Briana P
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We are from Taiwan and had a very enjoyable experience in Splendid View for 3 nights. The hotel has a good location at lakeside within walking distance to major shops and restaurants. Breakfast was a blessing -- tasty with a variety of choices including Indian and Tibetan. Views at rooftop were great. TV channels were abundant. The staff were helpful in providing us with tour advice and dining suggestions. Hot showers were generally available in the morning, afternoon, and early evening. We will love to choose Splendid View again if traveling to Pokhara.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends