“very nice experience!”

Total Adventure Nepal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dear clients, Greeting from Total Adventure Pvt.Ltd. We take small size groups to safely enjoy the beauty of the Himalayan Alpine regions.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Taipei
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“very nice experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

it is quite exciting to have chance to see the montain and fewa lake , they charge us Rs,1700 for taking photo and video when paragliding. The picture is just ok, but we still pay for it becasue don't wanna miss anything there. it will be better to bring your own small camara and take a shot for yourselve!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Claire H

Dhaka, Bangladesh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not as exciting as I expected it to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

My first time paragliding experience was not as breathtaking as I expected it to be. I took a tandem flight where I had a driver (may be wrong, but it was Milano from Bulgaria) who was amiable. After spinning over the mountains for some time we flew over the Phewa lake and then come down. The trip was short, I expected it to be longer. And unlike some of my friends I didn't have the free falling experience. I suppose I would take a cross-country flight in future.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Naimul H
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

Excellent organisation.Tandem rides with mostly eastern european paragliders.Safe!Not that dear either.Will take you rphotos too in the air.

Visited October 2011