Hotel Lotus Inn
US$86
US$55
US$25
US$34
All reviewsthe ownerhot waterbeds are super comfortablecheaper pricenice gardengreat wifilocation was perfectvisiting pokharabus stationrooms are largewifi connectionthe main roadlong trekshops and restaurantshotel is locatedganeshlake
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

The rooms are average for Nepal, however there were electricity problems and no hot shower at any point in time.
The Hotel is close to Lakeside, but not really in the center.
The manager, however, is very helpful with information on trips in and around Pokhara.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lotta B
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Good and clean rooms were very affordable. Stayed here before and after trekking. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, he even drove me around the town in search of a computer shop to get my laptop hard drive repaired!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank rvalo
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Great value accommodation, and Ganesh is really helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and comfortable. Good location, only a short walk to the lake. We left the majority of our belongings whilst we went trekking and off to the other lakes for a few nights with no charge, which was very helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank springy87
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Loved staying here during preparation for climbing/trekking in the Annapurna range. Was a luxury to come back to and recover and spend time relaxing in Pokhara. The building has an amazing rooftop view of the mountains, as well as balconies for each floor with reading areas and good chai! The owner was unbelievably kind and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here, it was such a good addition to a wonderful trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kirk R
Reviewed 16 June 2013

It is 5.20am in the morning and m in the hotel room,feeling like m attached to ganesh ji and his family. have to checkout today.
I came Nepal for my 10days trip and it was my first time.from Delhi Ilanded to kathmandu and googled hotels and reviews.and believe me I took 4hotels in three days because of my very chooseness nature. m very perticular about cleanness and basic amenities of my room ended with hotel reddission (I wasn't in the mood of taking five star).then on fourth day I moved to pokhra in simrik airline while travelling those 30 min. I was at my edge. very very dissapointed from Nepal. I took a taxi from airport and asked driver to show me as many as hotels u can,he asked me 200npr but I offered him 300npr provided he will show me good hotels. I saw 4-5 hotels and cud not found my type of hotel.every hotel lacked something.I was totally exhausted and I told driver to show me last budget hotel,else we will move to any five star hotel.last hotel was lotus inn.in one go it clicked. nice beautiful room.clean toilet,force in water,and very important hand shower for cobode. and unbelievable price.finally I took that hotel.
I was very happy with room.and food,services, hospitality was excellent. Every evening I and ganesh ji used to chat in lawn, he is very honest person guided me abt fair prices and vacation. never tried to sell anything, always ready to help.spent seven days here and really not feeling like to go from here.last nite I asked about the final bill and it came like my one time dinner in good hotel in Delhi.he toldme tjthat don't hire taxi to airport he will drop me in his bike.he wanted to save my money from day one.great soul in Nepal. will visit again once I will get married.

• Stayed: June 2013