See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Room 203, nice room with a single and a double, average bathroom. Strangely couldn't operate the fan without having a light on (this seems to be a common occurance in India/Nepal) but it had aircon as well. Hot water seemed on most times. Beds were comfortable. there was a generator noise I could hear (but earplugs rock). Wifi in lobby areas only. Didn't really have much dealings with the staff but they were always pleasant. I would avoid breakfast here, nothing special at all, much better places close by.

Room Tip: A higher floor might cut down on the generator noise.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Big spacious rooms with a great view! Stayed here as part of a group tour. Great location, handy to all the shops, bars, restaurants and the lake.
Downside: Often no hot water, no power, no lights on staircase so we used our flashlights on our phones all the way to the 4th floor. Also no lift! They were seriously understaffed so if anyone ordered breakfast then all 3-4 staff would be in their kitchen while the reception was unmanned.
One morning I asked the guy on reception where their restaurant was and he told me there was none and that I'd have to order room service, gave me a menu and told me to choose what I wanted when right there. When I chose something he said "Oh noooo. You can't have that." and laughed! I was confused so ordered French fries and hash browns which took over an hour to arrive, by which time the rest of my group were now back and eating breakfast in the hotels restaurant!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

After 6 weeks of travel in India and Nepal, it was so nice to stay somewhere with comfortable mattresses, spacious rooms & HOT showers!! The staff were all lovely and the hotel is still just a stones throw away from the centre of town. Great value considering the quality of facilities!! And if you're an Aussie you can get your vegemite fix here too!

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

Best stay in Pokhara by far! I have been to pokhara many many times and this place is by far the best!
Amazing service!
Wonderful staff!
Beautiful facilities!
Great comfort food (incl. Vegemite).
I was lucky enough to meet the wonderful owner and had a picture with the generous and lovely man.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 17 January 2015

The hotel is just stone throw distance from the lakeside...The view from the hotel is very nice...Pick- up and drop-off facilities supplements the service... Staff were very nice and food was just mouth-watering. Highly Recommended!!!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple