“Nice place to visit when you are in pokhara :)”
Review of Oxygen Lounge

Oxygen Lounge
Ranked #56 of 355 Restaurants in Pokhara
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The perfect place to hang out in the town. Best acoustic band of the town performing live music everyday 7.30 Onwards. English Cover Song. Picturesque view of lake.Cozy Ambiance. Indoor,outdoor,Upstairs sitting.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We visited here because a friend of mine recommended us :)
And she ain't no wrong with every awesome things she told us about this place :)
we had a blast !!!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Easy location at the heart of the city makes 'Oxygen' accessible. As you walk down the alley, the first thing that impresses your eye is the unique gazebo setting with a magnificent backdrop of Fewa lake. This eatery also has a beautiful indoor seating's with a full fledged bar. The decor is minimal yet praiseworthy.
The menu at Oxygen is straightforward. From mouthwatering Mexican to inspiring Italian and needless to mention the nutritious Nepali items, they serve it all. The portion is satisfactory and the service is excellent. The semi-formal or casual dining experience of yours at this restaurant is sure to be memorable with their regular live band.
Authentic food, superb hospitality and perfect ambiance at Oxygen Lounge Bar convinces you to say once is definitely not enough.

1  Thank Ashista G
Reviewed 18 October 2013

After coming back from Dhampus and taking a local bus, I got totally lost in the city of Pokhara and managed to walk in the total wrong direction. After an hour of solid walking, I decided to get a drink at one of the local shops. This is where I met the owner of the Oxygen Lounge Bar, he offered me to get a free taxi to Lake Side since he was going there anyways. He offered me to show his place and I was totally surprised to see the beautiful, if you want to chill out in a beautiful place in couches with pillows and a great view over the lake. Go here!
They have a great menu with many offers for good prices, nice cold beers coming with ice cold glasses. What do you want more when you just come back from some intense hiking?
At night there is also supposed to be live music, worth checking out after a relaxing afternoon like this!

1  Thank Sebastian S
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Located close to Phewa Lake it has a scenic view on the terrace. Breakfast is cheap and good. Staff is nice and friendly

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I had lasagna and my friend had a pizza. Both dishes were probably chicken dishes. We also had mocktails. The service was a bit late for my liking. We went there at night time so couldn't really enjoy the scenery to its full potential. But it was beautiful nonetheless.
We were there to actually enjoy the live music. Little did we know, we were too early for it. I think we might have been there at 6 and done by 7:30 or something. But all in all, good experience.