“Gem of a place!”

Atithi Resort & Spa
Ranked #28 of 106 Hotels in Pokhara
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was our second choice in hotels (as Temple Tree was not available for the dates we wanted) and am glad we stayed here. Gem of a place, not too far from the Phewa lake - a nice walk even in the light drizzle. The food in the restaurant was great- the Nepali thali being a must try.

With their own garden behind, watching the birds catching the worms in the evening, the litchi tree full of pink fruit, the view of the mountains (albeit not so clear given the time of the year) from the balcony of the room and most of all, not your typical crowded noisy fare makes this one of my favourite hotels to stay in. Would highly recommend it...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed in the Athithi resort from 12-14th June 2014, I am quite impressed with the property, service and the staff. The rooms are good, clean and comfortable. The staff is courteous and helpful.
Keshma Thapa left a deep impression on me. When I asked her to make up for me a local woman's style ,she was so helpful and patient ,she also photoed for me,leave me a beautiful memories.She told me much knowledge ,she let me love Nepal very much!

goodchild@sina.com

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 19,760,524
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am originally from Nepal but currently work in US. I went there in may with my family for a short trip to pokhara. My uncle recommended that place. We rented two rooms. Very happy with their management and treat.
Awesome hotel. Good clean rooms. Not near to lakeside clubs, so no noise.
Helpful staff.
Awesome breakfast.
Will go there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bpokhr01
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We had booked this resort after the good reviews at trip advisor. unfortunately the stay was much below our expectations. the ac in the room was not effective and the room became pretty hot around the afternoon. The indian cuisine was just average and was not anywhere near expectations not to mention severely overpriced for its quality. Me and my wife took the massage treatments and they were hadled poorly as well. The worst part was when we booked the cab from the resort for the local sightseeing. As they had to send their car elsewhere (after I had booked it one night prior) they gave us a mini bus instead. Their driver was very nice and helpful but the bus ride was severely bumpy and uncomfortable. Whatever relaxation I got from the massage one day prior turned into a back ache after that ride. My experience was poor. And it is not recommended at all.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Abhishek G
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We visited Pokhara in the last week of April 2014. For all 3 nights, we stayed in " Atithi Resort & Spa ".The resort is located at a 4-5 min walking distance from the lakeside. However, the rest things of the resort make us overlook the setback. The resort welcomed us with welcome drinks in a traditional way. The rooms are clean, spacious and quite luxurious with a provision of mineral water, mini bar, heating kettle, tea/coffee/sugar sachets. The washrooms are very clean and are full with facilities. The pool of the resort just gives a great place to unwind oneself. The hotel has easy access to markets, restaurants, etc. I would recommend this resort to everyone visiting Pokhara.

Room Tip: Book rooms in advance. Rooms are hardly available for onsite booking.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Pranit632
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Atithi twice - once before our trek and then again after. Both times we really couldn't fault the hotel or the staff.

The rooms are comfortable, the bathrooms are modern and clean and the pool and gardens are immaculately maintained.

All the staff were welcoming and efficient, but I was particularly impressed with Keshma, the concierge who could arrange anything, knew everyone and could fix any problem.

We will be sure to stay at the Atithi next time we come to Pokhara.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doctordickieday
Reviewed 18 April 2014

It is a very nice hotel, clean rooms, clean bathrooms. We were traveling with family and had kids with us but we were well taken care off. The only con about this property is its location which is in a residential kind of neighborhood and lakeside is about 15 mins walk. However, we had an amazing time. We would definitely be back!

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of mountains, or couryard.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family