“Wonderful time”

Hotel Dream Pokhara
Ranked #13 of 271 Pokhara B&B and Inns
“Wonderful time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had a wonderful time during my 3 night stay in this beautiful hotel in lakeside .. The whole things about the hotel were superb and I would not miss my chance to stay here in my next visit to pokhara .I want to thank the staffs for their wonderful hospitality and wish them all the best ... Cheers

1 Thank Nepali Gaurab G
Hotel D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dream Pokhara, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Nepali Gaurab

Thank you so much for writing a review about us at tripadvisor.We are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay at dream pokhara. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our customer need.So hoping to see you again in dream pokhara with the better services and we are very thankful for your best wishes.

Hotel Dream Pokhara Family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel was externally pretty and situated in a place where the beautiful views of Nepal could be seen perfectly.

As I am a foreigner I wasn't too sure of all the tourist sights, however the staff helped me lots and helped me arrange my travels to these sights.

The food was delicious and my children really appreciated the great toilet facilities too.

1 Thank Aku1234
Hotel D, Owner at Hotel Dream Pokhara, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Aku

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review about us at tripadvisor.Your comment is very valuable for us and hope to see you again in future at dream pokhara with better service than this time.

Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

It was quite nice well managed hotel.staffs were so much helpful and loyal.scenes From hotel was so beautyful I would like to thanks hotel dream pokhara and want people ,visitor to check to take tah service entertainment provide by it

• Stayed January 2014
Hotel D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dream Pokhara, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Kaailash
Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write a review about us at tripadvisor.We are very pleased to know that you had a great time at dream pokhara and hope we will see you again in future with better services than this time.Once again thank you very much for your feedback.

King Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I had been on my holidays to Nepal with my family. The favrouite place to visit was Pokhara. And I can this has been our best stay ever. The staff were very familier and friendly. As we booked the suite room i.e 302 every thing was perfect. Quality room and food service. I would definitley recommend Hotel Dream Pokhara to everyone whoever is looking for hotel in Pokhara. 5* 5*

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Surya T
Hotel D, Owner at Hotel Dream Pokhara, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear suryaT

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review about us at tripadvisor.I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay at Dream pokhara and we are very thankful to you for your lovely comment and hope to see you again.Thank you.

Best regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed on this hotel on june 11th to june 15th.During my stayed on this hotel,i felt like i choose the right hotel in pokhara.The place of the hotel was on exact place and the room that provided to me was no.205 where i can see the beautiful view from my window.The staff were verry friendly and helpful.I remembered one staff named kamala,she served me so nicely that i felt like i was staying with my friend.Management was fantastic.They have provided me almost all sorts of facilities that i enjoyed my holiday a lot.At last i would like to say thank you verry much to the staff and management team of this hotel for the great service provided to me and wish you all the verry best for more success in upcoming days...!!!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Thomos L
Hotel D, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dream Pokhara, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Thomas

Thank you so much for your kind words and the time you took to share with us.It is great to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us.Hope you will visit to Dream pokhara again and thank you very much for your support and encourage.

Hotel Dream Pokhara
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

As we all know that Pokhara city is the hear of Nepal and I have actually experienced this on my last trip to Nepal where I stayed for two weeks on Pokhara at Hotel Dream Pokhara which provided me with super service and I will never forget my trip over there. Staff members all well dressed up, humble and smile on their face at all times and wanting to provide help when needed. Every morning I open up my window and see such a beautiful view outside and I did small walk around in the park from which I could see the famous mountains of nepal such as annapurna and fishtail. Rooms were really relaxing with LCD tv. I was glad to know that doctor services was available as well. I must say its one of the best hotels that I have been to so far. I would suggest people to visit this hotel. I dont think they will face any problems here but instead will have all the happiness with the services provided by the staffs in this hotel. Its a must visit hotel.

Room Tip: they should try the suite rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Prabesh77
Dear Billy

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review about us at tripadvisor.We are very pleased to know that you had spend your great time in Dream Pokhara.Hope you will visit to our hotel at future and give us an opportunity to provide a better service for you.Thank you.

Best Regards
Brussels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I frequently visit Nepal every 3-6 months a year due to work. And my favourite place has always been Pokhara. Beautiful city of a beautiful country. And my stay this time has been the best ever. With quality rooms, food and service at Hotel Dream Pokhara i would definitly recomment anyone who would visit pokhara to make this hotel their first choice. I bet you would not be dissapointed.
Lastly i would like to mention Kamala for her excellent customer service as she made me feel welcome and made me feel like i was home.

1 Thank Hazard125
Hotel D, Owner at Hotel Dream Pokhara, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Hazard

Thank you very much for your lovely review and giving such a valuable time for our hotel.It is very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and hope to see you again in Dream Pokhara with better service.