See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was included in our trekking package - 1 night before and 2 nights after a 9 day trek to Annapurna Sanctuary. Very nice and clean rooms with the best shower I had during my time in Nepal! Great view, good included breakfast, attentive staff. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Extremely cool hotel with lot of peace. Slightly far from lakeside but this is something u can leave in case u require calm and peace in world. Food and hospitality is extremely good. It’s great for family and couples

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Our tour manager was concerned that we would not like this hotel because it is about 10 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Lakeside, but we liked it because it was away from Lakeside. Its a very easy walk from lakeside to the hotel. Our rooms had great views - and the view from the rooftop terrace at dawn towards the Annapurnas was as good as going to Sarangkot. The staff were friendly, wifi was good, breakfast was very good, the rooms large, very clean with efficient air con..

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The room was very comfortable, with a flat screen TV and a/c. Our room had a small balcony that offered views of the Annapurna. The buffet breakfast was very good. The hotel is away from the Lakeside tourist area, but is just a short drive away. We had a small group with our own van, so this wasn't an issue, but might be for others. It was very quiet and peaceful.

Room Tip: Upper floor facing the mountain range would be the best option.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

After 10 days trekking, the only thing I wanted was a bit of comfort, some wifi, a clean room/ bathroom and good food. Well I was not disapointed! The staff here is great, helpful, kind, and always look after you to see if everything is ok. Rooms are so clean! I could stay there a few more days :) I recommand it definitely!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo