“Best wild life sanctury visit in life time”

Chitwan Jungle Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer a package tour for Chitwan National Park, where you can have your holidays relaxable with elephant safari, jungle walk, bird watching, canoeing, elephant bathing, culture visit and traditional shows and many more activities to make much enjoyable trip for you.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
178 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Best wild life sanctury visit in life time”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Chiwan is a natural gift given to Nepal by God.
No one will forget life time experience.
name such are Elephant passing through your hotel in Morning and Evening

• Vietnamese first
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“3 DayJungle Trip - October 2007”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Everything prior to arriving at Chitwan was worth it - missed flight, a dozen taxis competing for my services (until someone walked through saying my name and I was directed to my driver), incorrect name of lodge on my itinerary, a trip through to the jungle then the river, and being directed to walk down to the water's edge and get into boat, the boat being pushed off and way (I'm down the river without an paddle). I finally had someone to row the boat across to the other side then I was directed into a jeep (this time I thought, ok I'm the tourist and about to be abducted). We stopped at a house in the middle of nowhere and I then heard in the jeep, a cry like a baby - I looked around and it was a kid (baby goat)! I thought "great, I hope that's not my dinner". Finally we reached my destination. Absolutely beautiful. The next day I was in a longboat going down the river then a lovely walk through the jungles - the guides only holding a baton each. That afternoon we went to the river. 6 children from W.A. and myself were in the river bathing, touching and just admiring this beautiful, great elephant (my favourite wild animal in the world). It was such a fantastic experience. Later on we rode an elephant through the jungle and saw deer and monkeys. We saw a few elephants, including babies, crossing the river but I didn't see the one-horned rhinos, the Bengal tigers or the Sloth bears, which were there in the jungle as well. We saw some local boys doing there traditional and cultural dance. The cabin I stayed in was just about 5 yards from the actual entrance and I was hoping when I peeped out of the window during the night that I would see a bear or a tiger. They had kerosene lamps/lanterns in the rooms but I didn't feel comfortable so placed it outside the door. The food was delicious and the service very pleasant and welcoming. On the last day, we went on a nature walk through the jungle and saw an abundance of butterflies and other lovely insects and creatures. It was awesome.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Sandra D
Lincoln, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fab wildlife spotting”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our walk through the jungle with guide Harka was great fun. We followed rhino footprints, saw deer and antelope and monkies as well as many different birds. We didn't manage to see the rhino and her baby until we were on the elephant safari that afternoon and it was amazing. Recommend it!

Visited May 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Elephants!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Its just too good. Roaming around the jungle on a elephant. Its really beautiful. There are very beautiful animals. We can explore so much. The most amazing part is there are many deer in the jungle. You can see rynos showering in the river.

Melbourne, Australia
1,772 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,665 helpful votes
“Silent walking”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Highlight of a day at Chitwan National Park was the walk later in the day. In the morning you have an elephant ride through the park, crossing a couple of rivers. In the afternoon there was a canoe trip lasting an hour followed by a walk lasting a further two hours. I would suggest avoiding the jeep option. After riding an elephant you may want to take a break from all forms of motor transport as the people in my group did. The boat and walk took care of this. It was nice to be so quiet and have little impact on the park. Our guide on the walk told us various survival techniques if we came across particular animals. Basically stand still or scale a tree. His knowledge was amazing and we loved the way he could mimic animal noises. During the day we got to see Rhino, wild boar, deer, monkeys, kingfishers, crocodiles, hornbills and many more. You can break a full day tour down into small parts - one hour on an elephant is about 1200Rs.

Visited December 2013