Eaten at this place in March 2014. Ordered a quarter of the bird which costs NT500.
Almost choked to death on my first bite. The skin and fats were tough and it was difficult to break even after chewing for a long time. Decided to just swallow it as it was not a very big piece. Who knows, it got stuck in my throat and luckily there was a small portion which I could used my finger to pull it out. Sounds disgusting but I managed to pull it out and kept coughing non stop.
The meat tasted saltish, tough, dry and not very meaty. Besides salt, I could not taste any spices in it. Will not eat it again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.