Review Highlights
What A Way To Go

My husband & I spent two weeks in Taiwan in Sept./Oct. 2018. In order to have an organized tour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JoniSBrown
Charlotte, North Carolina
very very satisfied

i went to taiwan with my friend this November. our time was too short for the vacation since we are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
akiyojenzel
Naha, Japan
via mobile

All reviews travel company silk place buy fresh seafood restaurant long hours abalone taroko gorge sun moon lake tea tour beautiful country safe driver fantastic trip wonderful christmas christmas hotel magic happen christmas buffet live lobster
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Outstanding trip planning and execution by the folks at Life of Taiwan. Even when weather threatened to cancel portions of the trip that we really wanted to accomplish, they rose to the challenge and made the necessary adjustments to make it happen.

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mark S, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear Robert,

It was really a pleasure meeting with you this trip. Sorry we didn't have more time together. Look forward to connecting again in the very near future.

We are very happy that everything worked out well and that we all managed to navigate the unexpected weather successfully.

Look forward to seeing you again,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Mark

I felt it necessary to finally write to you and thank Life Of Taiwan for the amazing vacation that Ashley and I enjoyed. We are both very busy individuals and to take a vacation is something we treasure, so when we contacted you to assist us with the planning of our trip, we had to have full confidence in your ability to meet our needs for a great escape.

It is without question that you exceeded our expectations. As this was my first visit to Taiwan, I wanted to see a bit of everything without the hassles of jumping on and off busses, trains, tour groups, etc. I wanted to see the natural highlights of the country as well as the famous busy street markets and city life.

When we first met our tour guide, Stephen, we weren't quite sure what to expect but he made us comfortable from the start. He escorted us to a private BMW complete with a driver. The team of guide and driver that you set us up with were perfect for us. We quickly became friends as we enjoyed scenic roads, hikes, and food in Taroko Gorge, Jade Mountain, Tea fields and the major cities.

I won't go through all the details of the tour, but we loved the flexibility that we were offered and the convenience of the private car to make changes and detours as we requested along the way.

Truly a unique experience like no other. And to have it end with a personal gift from your wife to mine followed by a fabulous dinner with you and Stephen was a great gesture that went a long way to show us that you truly care about your clients. I will continue to rave about your services and group to my friends and family ... hopefully they will contact you if they ever want to visit Taiwan, in the mean time, I will look forward to our next visit when you can organize the motorcycle trip I would really love to do.

Sincere and best regards to you and all at Life Of Taiwan.

Jason & Ashley

Date of experience: April 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Jason,

What can I say. What a wonderful review and thank you for taking the time to write it. It was a pleasure to meet you and see the delight and wonder on your face after the tour you and Ashley took.

That is the great thing about Taiwan it always beats people's expectations. Truly is a treasure island with the breathtaking mountain roads and warm smiling faces wherever you go.

Hope all is well your side and look forward to seeing you either here or in Canada.

All the best,