Taiwan Mountain and Lake Tour (6-Day Private Tour)

Book in advance
from
US$3,046.16
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Life of Taiwan
from US$3,046.16
More Info
from US$1,174.36
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Dear Gloria,

Thank you very, very much for booking the Silk Place Taroko Hotel, Hualien, Taiwan as part of my Taiwan Tour itinerary, for Christmas day 25 Dec 2017. It was very thoughtful indeed of you and LifeofTaiwan. The view of the Taroko Gorge from the hotel was truly fantastic, beautiful and amazing. This was truly an amazingly memorable Christmas hotel stay for me, my wife and my son & daughter. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you & LifeofTaiwan for arranging this remarkable and wonderful Christmas gift. - Thank you Gloria, Mark, Steven and LifeofTaiwan for making this MAGIC happen. The Christmas buffet in the Silk Place Taroko Hotel was really delicious and amazing. We all enjoyed eating the good food.

Steven Liu had been a truly careful and good driver. He had been very attentive with our wishes and took us to eat the most amazingly fresh and delicious seafood lunch in the seafood restaurant in Taitung where we feasted on live lobster & abalone - yummy. He kindly stopped for us to buy fresh fruits when we requested for it and was indeed very patient with us. He had been very kind in explaining the history, geography and local customs of the places we visited, to us. We are sincerely appreciative for his services and his long hours of safe driving.

Once again I cannot thank you enough Gloria for making this a remarkable & amazing Tour of Taiwan for me & my family. Without any doubt, this had been a truly enjoyable holiday for all of us.
Thank you, Merry Christmas and God Bless.

Loyd Lai

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We put together our own ideas for our trip to Taipei. wWe emailed Life of Taiwan with what we wanted , and Gloria contacted us straight away (even with a time difference of 6hrs, meaning she was working at 11pm). Gloria put it all into an itinerary for us as exactly as we asked.
Our driver / guide for the 2 days Mr Xi was absolutely fantastic, very knowledgeable and entertaining, even showed us a couple of things we didn't ask for ( we didn't even know of them) which was very good of him.
all in all we couldn't fault the service given to us by Gloria and her team . Many thanks and if we return we shall definitely be using you again.
Richard & Belinda

Date of experience: November 2017
Mark S, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Richard and Belinda,

I am so glad that everything worked out so well for you both on your recent visit. Gloria really is amazing isn't she! I always ask her to stop working and take time with her family, but she really takes her duties seriously and always wants to be responsive and make sure people get answers quickly.

We appreciate your kind review and hope to see you both again in Taiwan.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

A once in a lifetime opportunity to travel, expenses paid, for 5 days to the location of my choice- with no time to plan, I sought out a bespoke travel company to maximize my short time, enjoying Taiwan. I wanted lots of cultural experiences, a food tour of Taipei & Tainan, a private cooking lesson, a nature hike, a little R&R, & most of all- to catch the spring harvest of high mountain oolong tea that is so fleeting & weather dependant, hence, difficult to plan around- & Life of Taiwan delivered every last request. Also, having many dietary restrictions & not speaking the local languages, it was a huge burden off my shoulders to have someone taking care of all the details. My husband tagged along & we absolutely loved our experience so much & enjoyed making lifelong friends along the way, Taiwan is now a major destination for many of our future travel plans! I knew we were going to have a great time, but I didn't know that this trip would inspire change in my perspective that I will cherish all my life. I would never have been able to have such an intense & in-depth experience without the Life of Taiwan team. Mark & Muchin were just amazing and the planning and attention to detail was second to none. I can wholeheartedly recommend Life of Taiwan. First class from start to finish.

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mark S, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Maretta! What can I say. What a review. Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure to show you around Taiwan. We sure packed a lot into 5 days.

We are still planning to come and visit you and Alfi in California next summer.

Missing you both!

All the best,

Reviewed 23 November 2017

He spoke good English, was a skillful and safe driver on the very narrow and steep roads, and was patient and good humoured.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Royale,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We will be sure to pass your very kind words onto Joe. Hopefully we can show you more of the island on your next visit.

Best wishes

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Gloria arranged a full tour for us and squeezed it all in only in a day. It was tiring but full. Our driver Shiwa is very good in Engish and explained, narrated to us the history of each place we go to. He knows the background and history. It was an educational tour for us. It's something you will recommend to your friends and family.

1  Thank ellerolf