“Exellent Family Reunion Experience”
Review of Life of Taiwan

Life of Taiwan
Ranked #19 of 114 Tours in Taipei
More attraction details
Owner description: Life of Taiwan focuses on offering quality travel experiences to discerning international visitors. Rather than offer pre-arranged packages, we are a travel concierge service that curates and customises Taiwan tours on behalf of our clients, ensuring they experience the very best of this amazing island. Taiwan has long been neglected by the travel community, but is slowly being recognised for the exceptional destination it truly is.
Reviewed 10 May 2018

With the professional assistance of Gloria we made a wonderful week in Taiwan. Gloria crafted a beautiful tour at our budget allowing the 3 of us enjoy this special vacation. Miss Lee our guide in Taipei is a real foodie and visiting 2 night markets gave us some well tasty experience of Tawnies food. We traveled the city using the underground wondering from site to site. Joe our guide and driver tool us to see south and east of Taiwan. As experienced travelers Joe is one of the best guides we ever had.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank segevz634
Mark P, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Zamir,

I can't tell you how happy it makes us to know you enjoyed your time so much in Taiwan. Quite an experience at the night markets! Helps when someone can point you in the right direction like Miss Lee. We really appreciate your feedback and I will pass your regards on to Joe.

Have a wonderful day and please come back to visit us soon!

All reviews
"magic happen"
"christmas buffet"
"live lobster"

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great day with Muchin seeing the tea farms, releasing a paper lantern and eating lots of local food. And when I mentioned to Muchin my love of animals she fit a visit to Houtong cat village into the itinerary. Overall a wonderful experience!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Monica T
Mark P, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hi Monica!

Muchin said she had such a fantastic day with you - I'm so glad you see that you felt the same. The tea farms and lanterns are so magical, aren't they? And the cat village is quite the experience! I know that your nephew was very happy that you enjoyed your time in Taiwan.

We hope to see you again in the future. Let us know if there is anything we can help with when you are in Taiwan.

Cheers,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I chanced upon Life of Taiwan when I was looking for a customized tour. The advantages of having a tour guide when you are having a short vacation are that you can save time and effort. You can also explore farther places. At first, I wasn’t sure it was legitimate but after doing some researching I haven’t found any bad reviews about them so I emailed them and they were very quick to reply. They are legitimate guys! You will have to pay upfront in full but rest assured they are legitimate. The first price of the tour was pretty steep so I told Gloria about my budget and she worked a really good itinerary for it. She met my needs halfway without judgment and that is the best thing I liked about her. I also like the fact that the driver is the guide. I informed Gloria of what I want in a tour for my mom’s birthday and she really delivered. I didn’t know what to expect from the bed and breakfast but I just trusted her. When we came to the site, it was perfect! Gloria is an itinerary genius! The first bed and breakfast was the forest house and there, we met the most hospitable grandpa and grandma. It was one of the best experiences we ever had. The other was in a glass house in Alishan. The hospitality, the surprise wine, and cake for my mom’s birthday are perfect…not to mention the owners of the bed and breakfast we stayed are part of the indigenous people and shared their culture with us through songs. We haven’t experienced anything like it so it made my mother’s bday special.
We spent 7 days in Taiwan. Patrick, our guide was very informative, sensitive and aware of our needs. He patiently waited for us to take pictures (he also took our pictures a lot) and showed us the specialty food the cities have to offer. He’s also a very good driver. We went to Alishan with almost zero visibility because of the fog but Patrick really did a great job of driving safely. We didn’t feel any stress. (The trails for hiking are amazing! I actually see tourists on skirts, heels, and business attire while hiking in Alishan Forest but they managed pretty well, (mind you it was also raining!) We stayed in a 3-star hotel, the best bed and breakfasts ever and two 4 star hotels. Talk about experiencing the best of both worlds. It was foggy to sunny real quick. Nature trip to city real quick. We briefly explored almost half of Taiwan in 7 days. Our experience in Taiwan is priceless.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank katrizmaye
Mark P, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

TiSh,

We cannot thank you enough for this wonderful review and feedback. We are so pleased to know that your trip was special, especially for your mom's birthday. Alishan really is a magical place - it's great you were able to get an in-depth look at Taiwan. I will pass your kind words on to Patrick and Gloria. They loved having you!

Please let us know if you are in Taiwan again and thank you for being a part of our family.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We have recently came back from Taiwan. We have been there for almost two weeks and had a wonderful time. The Life of Taiwan team, Gloria- the tour organizer, and Steven- our personal guide were excellent. Gloria had helped us to make the most of our time in Taiwan, and Steven proved to be a GREAT guide, very knowledgeable and kind !
The 4* hotels that Gloria had booked for us were very good and met our expectations.
We would definitely recommend them to our friends!
THANKS
Ruth and Hagai Zmora,
Israel

Date of experience: March 2018
Mark P, Owner at Life of Taiwan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Ruth and Hagai,

Thank you so much for your feedback and wonderful words! We are so happy you had a great experience in Taiwan. Gloria and Steven are definitely rock stars and were happy to make your trip a comfortable and memorable as possible. Please come back to see us again!

All of the best from Life of Taiwan,

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Gloria from Life of Taiwan was amazing in helping us plan our family holiday. Through various correspondences and patience in answering all my questions and including all the places that I would like to go and provide suggestions to pluck the gaps. She even came to see her when we first arrived. That is dedication and commitment :)

Our package was very comprehensive though expensive at the first instance we soon realised it is because it covered all the expenses including activities to ensure that we had a good time.

The driver assigned Joe was also good especially in adjusting to our schedule and quick to recommend places when we have time or would like to try local food. He is well versed both English and mandarin which was perfect for our family. My parents were mostly mandarin speaking while my son speaks mostly English.

Overall I would definitely recommend this agency and would be back again soon.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank AliceK78

Hi Alice,

It makes my day to know that you and your family had a great trip, everything met your expectations. There really is so much to see and do in Taiwan - so pleased you were fully accommodated. And that you tried the local cuisine. I am also a foodie and definitely have a weak spot for many Taiwanese dishes!

Thank you so much for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again soon in Taiwan!