“Excellent hotel with great service”

Ranked #3 of 578 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Location is great as it is just a few minutes walk to Taipei Main Station and shopping centres.

We got the family room and it was clean and has plenty of room. The bathroom was also clean and nothing to complain about.

There is a laundry room for you to wash & dry your clothes; and a kitchen for you to get a cup of coffee/hot chocolate/milk tea. They are both self-service and free to use. There is also a microwave in the kitchen.

Across the road, there are 3 bubble tea shops, a McDonalds and a KFC.

The only complaint, if you can really call it that, is that there is only one lift and it is rather small. It can only fit about 6 people.

Other than that, if I was to visit Taipei again, I would be more than happy to stay at this hotel.

1  Thank pkua
chef6511, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear valued guest -pkua

Warmest greetings from Cityinn 2 Hotel

Thank you for spending 4 nights and choosing to stay with us at Cityinn 2 Hotel and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadvisor. We sincerely appreciate it.

we are so glad to know you like our mini kitchen and laundry service, It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us. The Cityinn 2 Hotel staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

Thank you once again for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cityinn 2 Hotel soon in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Best Hotel Stay Ever.

The hotel staff were warm, friendly and helpful to our needs, going the extra mile to provide detailed itineraries to places we were intending to visit in Taipei, even without us having to request for them. Me and my wife had a wonderful experience. Would like to specially mention Sandy, Anna, Yen and Colin who were the staff during our stay from 17-21 Apr. i'd dare say they are better than staff from some 5-star hotels.

Rooms were clean and all the facilities were there. The squarish design of the room made it look larger than it was. There was shower gel, shampoo, facial foam, comb, razor, toothbrush and toothpaste and slippers. There were complimentary snacks and a kettle as well. Free wifi with strong signal throughout the hotel too.

Btw, for the guys, Anna is quite cute, eye candy. But not as cute as my wife haha!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest -bizzkit0102

Warmest greetings from Cityinn 2 Hotel

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Cityinn 2 Hotel and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadvisor. We sincerely appreciate it.

It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services for our receptionist Sandy, Anna, Yen and Colin and surroundings means a lot to us. The Cityinn 2 Hotel staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent service, friendly, helpful. Clean & nice hotel with reasonable price. Convenience location . All staffs are so polite & always greet us with warm welcome smile. The hotel provide 24hrs self laundry service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CityinnHotel3, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Hohss,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II.

Many thanks for taking your precious time to leave such a positive review for us. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us. We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service and location. It's our honest and duty to make our guest's travel conveniently and smoothly .

Thank you so much again for your feedback and encouragement. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II in the near future.

Best Regards,
Leo Chou/Supervisor

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Highly recommended CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II. Family trip - booked 2 rooms and rooms condition were excellent (clean, good design, organize and comfortable). Self service laundry and pantry available to all guests. Nearby to Taipei Train Station, Ning Xia night market, Q Square...We had breakfast at "Shi Hai Do Jiang" (四海豆漿) & "Ya Shang Bao" and "San Yun Hao" (三元號) for dinner. Affordable price and yummy food. Definitely will stay with them again on my next trip !

Room Tip: Room with window
1  Thank Hohss
CityinnHotel3, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear valued guest - Hohss

Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II and taking time to write such a valuable review on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to see that you shared such detailed feedback on Tripadvisor. We are so glad that you were satisfied with our location,service and facilities. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Thank you so much again for your feedback and encouragement. Wish you have a nice day and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II in the near future!

Warm Regards,

Leo Chou / Supervisor
CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch II

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Cityinn have never fail to impress me with their service! Excellent hotel I would say... Stayed at cityinn Taipei branch II this time round... Glad that I managed to secure the booking for this last minute trip... The hotel staff were all well trained and friendly...

It happened to be my birthday and they got me tiramisu cake and a greeting card filled with all the wishes from the hotel staff... Super touched to receive such hospitality...

So... If you are thinking if you should stay at Cityinn, my answer for you is a big YES! They are affordable, awesome and centrally located... Cityinn branch II is maybe an 5-8 mins walk... You just need to figure out the direction... Use exit Y7 from Taipei Main Station... Rooms may be on a smaller side but that's not a problem at all... Their cleanliness level is top notch just like their service.

I've stayed at Cityinn Taipei Branch 1 and the one in Taichung previously... Service standards were excellent too! Will definitely stay with them again on my next trip! But do book early! They are so good that they are highly sought after! :)

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank ezhen
CityinnHotel3, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear ezhen,

Thank you for staying at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II and taking your precious time to share your comments with us.

The positive comments received are very much appreciated and augurs well for the constant improvements we seek in our continuous effort to ensure that our guests enjoy a comfortable stay experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II in the near future!

Sincerely yours,

Leo Chou

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at Branch I before so I can compare the two branches. Branch II is newer so everything looks modern and cleaner. Branch II is also close to the mall (Q Square) and the bus station. However, I find it a bit far from the taipei main station than Branch I.

The room is clean and the staff is very helpful. You can leave your luggage here for 7 days ! Branch II is opposite to McDonald and KFC. It's also close to 50cha ! i love this tea shop !

Anyway, you won't regret staying here !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
chef6511, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear valued guest -Ladymook

Warmest greetings from Cityinn 2 Hotel

It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay and our service, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us. The Cityinn 3 Hotel staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

Thank you once again for staying with us, we hope we can do more for you i your stay in next time and you can give us 5 point in the tripadvisor, thank you.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I booked my accommodation based on all the reviews on Trip Advisor thinking I can't go wrong with an overall rating of 96%. I was right! CityInn Branch II and its staff deserve every single praise and compliment written about them.

I booked my accommodation on AirAsiaGo as part of a flight & hotel combo and I had reserved my judgement because it seemed like such a good deal! We arrived a little after 4pm (check-in is 24/7) and were greeted by 2 very friendly and helpful staff members. We were provided with a map within seconds and also a brief introduction to the area including local night markets and shopping areas.

The location of the hotel was central to everything and I was very glad I picked location over everything else! The Taipei Main Station & Zhongshan Station were only 400m walking distance away. KFC, McDonalds, 7-Eleven, Family Mart & Cosmed were just right across the street from us. If you are a bubble tea addict like me, you will be glad to find 2 stores just down the street from the hotel.

As part of the package, we were given the Standard Room with a Double Bed and No Window. The fact that the room was windowless wasn't a problem for us because my sister and I knew we would be out the whole day and we are not particularly claustrophobic.

The room was spacious and comes with a separate bathroom and bedroom area. The bathroom includes a separate shower stall and everything such as toiletries, towels, hair dryer and gel dispensers were provided. There was also free WIFI, a flat-screen TV (with free Blu-Ray movies & concerts provided) with more channels than you can count! You'll find daily replenishment of complimentary bottled water and snacks also when housekeeping comes around in the morning.

Here's the best part and possibly the highlight of our trip: The CityInn Branch II staff. I travel quite a bit with either friends or family and have paid anything ranging from budget to luxury prices for hotels so when I tell you the service is top-notch, I really mean it. Right from the start we were greeted by very professional staff members at the front desk and help was offered almost instantaneously. Whenever we returned from an outing, we received very warm greetings from everyone including the housekeeping staff.

And because mandarin is not my first language, I sent my sister to gather some information from the staff to help plan our itinerary for the day. We were provided with heaps of information and recommendations of local delights (beef noodles amongst them) and also useful travel tips.

I highly recommend this hotel and I'd like to thank all the previous reviewers for helping me pick this place as I had a really great time in Taipei.

Room Tip: Make sure you pick/specify a room with windows if you are claustrophobic.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CatherineChang0408, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear YongHwee,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II.

Thank you so much again for your feedback and encouragement. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your sister back to CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II in the near future.

Best Regards,