“Perfect home away from home!”
Review of Qstay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taipei
Qstay
Ranked #80 of 258 Taipei B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 March 2011

The excellent reviews in this site made me book QStay as our home for a few days in Taipei. As the other reviews noted, they replied promptly to my email inquiry. The staff (Ethan, Eden, Josh) were great and are always ready to assist you with anything - be it preparing coffee and noodles to giving directions on where to go. The location is fantastic - just a 5 minute walk to the Ximen MRT station and the Ximending area. The rooms are well kept with complete amenities.

We really had a great time staying at QStay! This is definitely the perfect home away from home!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ladyduck0731

Reviewed 25 February 2011

previous reviews helped me choose where to stay in taipei together w/ my bestfriend cynthia estiva :)

Qstay's Josh, Pony, Eden and Bensan are accomodating and will make you feel at home with their smile and effort to speak in english. the free snack bar 24/7 is a catch. thanks guys :)

accross the street there's cathay bank w/c is more recommendable for foreign exchange compare to bank of taiwan that charge US$120 every transaction.

it is near ximen station which will access you to different tourist spots via mrt. their ECard can be used as payment so better load $500 as it is consumable.

some locals are very hospitable in showing us directions though most really can't speak english.

there are maps and visitor's information that will help you to go around.

lots of local food and bakeshop everywhere. i wonder if they use sugar because their bread and cakes are tasty and sumptious though seem sugarfree :)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2011

This review is long overdue. These arre the reasons why you should stay at Q Stay:

1. Fast response via email. Steve, the owner, respons very quickly.
2. Easy to find. Take a bus to TPE Main Station and a short taxi ride to the hotel.
3. The owner. Steve makes sure all guests are well taken care of. He even printed a map of the club for us, contacted the club to check how much was their cover for the night and carried our luggage when we checked out. He even hailed a cab for us.
4. The stff members are equally awesome!
5. Free breakfast!
6. Immaculate rooms. Big double bed, flat tv that I think doubles as a pc.
7. Urban chic bathroom with a view.
8. Quiet. Peace peace peace.
9. Location - Close to the Ximendign area and train station. About a five minute walk.

I will definitely come back! Thanks Steve for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Just came back after 3 nites stay ay Qstay. Location is a 3 min walk to Ximen station. right next to a small park and you can see locals walking their dogs in the morning. Rooms are a tiny bit small given that we took the cheapest room. Rooms are clean and functional. There is a PC in the room that doubles up as TV. Internet speed is good.

Thanks Pony, Benson and Josh who made us feel very welcome throughout the stay. They were extremely helpful and always eager to help.

Will hIghly recommend this place to anyone who comes to Taipei.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vannwong
Reviewed 28 December 2010

Everyone at Qstay made me feel so welcome and helped me to have such a wonderful Taipei experience. As I only speak English and only know a few words of Mandarin, the staff were patient with me and very helpful in arranging things like a taxi to the airport, a local foot massage, directions around town and late check out. I also appreciated amenities they provided like PC and internet access in the room and the complimentary snack bar at reception. Plus, the room was well decorated, was spacious and comfortable and had everything I needed.
I will definitely be back to Taipei and will definitely stay again at Qstay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank cmmf11
Reviewed 6 December 2010

This hotel is a very nice small hotel. It has nice comfortable rooms, with free internet wifi access. The beds are very nice to sleep on. It's very centrally located near the MRT Ximen station. I can really recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellerBangkok
Reviewed 20 November 2010

I stayed in QStay with a friend in Sep10 and returned to stay last week with my in-laws and family. The reason? Great location, great folks running the hotel! It's just 2 min walk to Ximen station with good bubble tea and cake/coffee shops along the way. Carrefour is only 5 min away. Best of all are the fantastic people at QStay ... I love them all! They're friendly, thoughtful, warm and will do their best to make you feel at home. QStay is a gem in Taipei!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family