“So much better than I expected.”
Review of HOTEL QUOTE Taipei

HOTEL QUOTE Taipei
Ranked #43 of 578 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I've been here for a business trip in December. Due to holiday season, the hotel I preferred are fully booked. My taiwan office colleague helped me to book Quote hotel. It was great hotel! great service and nice environment. The look and feel of the environment reminds me of my favorite boutique hotel in Paris. I will choose this hotel again when I visit taipei again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Excellent design and facilities (although we couldn't use the iPod dock with our lightning connectors). Especially the Toto washlet with heated seat! We also liked the free espresso and drinks in the mini bar. And the snacks at the HQ Lounge. The T Room was roomy. Had read about the small windows and minimal lighting, so was prepared for that.

They also very kindly provided a sturdy wooden cot complete with bedding. Also a baby bathtub. The staff were all very dedicated and friendly. Helping to get us into taxis, even in the rain.

Would have stayed longer but they were fully booked.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 12th floor (the highest) and it was very quiet even though near the lift lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lusean
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I travel a fair bit but don't normally write hotel reviews unless the eexperience was above and beyond my expectations. Hotel Quote delivered just that.

The hotel is strategic located in downtown Taipei, next to a mall and a short walk from the subway station. The rooms were stylish, modern, spacious, clean and extremely comfortable. Hotel service was prompt and courteous at all times.

Now what really did it for me was:
1. Electronic toilet system. Heated toilet seat in winter?! What!

2. Complimentary use of OSIM massage products. Let me tell you, nothing feels better than slipping your feet into the foot massager after a long day of walking!

I'd say Hotel Quote was a highlight of my Taipei trip!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Hotel bars are of course pricey, but I object to paying extra for tonic water. Last night, I asked how much a gin AND tonic was. The bargirl (and the menu) stated it was NT$350. However, when the bill came, it was NT$350 for the gin only. An extra NT$20 was added for tonic water. This has never happened in any other bar in Taipei that I have visited. If the total cost is NT$370 (not including service charge, by the way), the hotel should write the correct cost on the menu. This may be a small point, but hotels should be professional. I will not come to the Quote bar again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank nickTaipei
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Friendly staffs, great facilities and ease of access to public transport (10 mins walking distance to the Nanjing East MRT Station). H.Q Lounge has all the complimentary drinks and snacks for your usage throughout my stay here. Room is clean, comfortable and has all the necessary amenities for my stay.

Room Tip: High floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Although not many shops around this area, it is conveniently located a stone's throw away from the metro station.

My friends and I were welcomed into Taipei with mishaps left and right and that included a missing luggage at the airport. I must commend SPUD for helping coordinate and hasten the arrival of THE luggage.

Slept soundly in their very comfortable beds and felt very welcome with the overflowing inclusions to our room I.e bottomless bar, 24 hour lounge and most of all the very warm treaent of their staff.

I would definitely recommend you stay here.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

I picked Quote randomly out of a list where I could get a special deal when I visited Taipei for Cirque du Soleil so I only stayed one night.

And what a wonderful night it was!

I'd arrived a little early so my room wasn't ready but I checked in and left my luggage with them to explore the neighbourhood a bit. Explore wasn't what I ended up doing because I found a nice cafe and holed up with a wonderful latte and a book.

When I got back to the hotel around 3, I was greeted by name and informed my room was ready and my bag was waiting inside. A lady escorted me up and I was wow'ed by the room. I got a Q room and it was small but not claustrophobic at all due to the tasty furnishing. The bed was my favourite thing in the room, despite all the shiny gadgets.

Oh and the minibar is free.

Bathroom could have used a bathtub but the shower was nice enough. I also loved the Japanese bidet/toilet seat!

One thing that set this place apart from 99% of all other hotels I've stayed at before is the amazing soundproofing. I knew I had neighbours but had I not seen him in the hallway, I would have never known!!

Definitely the best boutique hotel I've stayed at in a city!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo