“Hotel worth visting/revisiting 值得N次重访的温馨旅店”

CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III
Ranked #10 of 587 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel staff are super friendly and have a good knowledge of all the fun places and good food around the area. They are very willing to help you in any way should you require assistance. I fell sick during the trip and they immediately helped me to locate the nearest clinic and even called to confirm their operating hours. Rooms may seem a bit small but spacious enough for the two of us to move around even with the luggage open and shopping stuff all over the floor. The toilet and bathroom are clean and spacious, room is adequately lighted up and two keys made access more convenient. Weighing scale is also provided, which is useful and thoughtful, not for weighing yourself after eating the night market food but to weigh your luggage before going to the airport as there are no readily available weighing machine in the airport except at the check-in counter. The day I checked out was my birthday and the hotel staffs(Danny, Wayne, Joanne, Cindy, Anna, Amber and Dudu) not only wrote me a birthday card but also bought me two slices of cake to share with my boyfriend (how thoughtful can they get!!!!). Thank you CityInn III for this wonderful stay, I'll definitely visit again during my next trip to Taiwan.
I will highly recommend anyone who is going to taiwan to stay in CityInn to experience their superb service and decent rooms.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 伽伽去旅行
CityinnHotel3, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest-伽伽,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III and sharing your stay experience with the world. It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful comments and thank you for your kind review. We are truly delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the trip in Taipei.

All our colleagues make every effort to maintain high standards of timely and quality service delivery, I truly hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours Faithfully,

CC Lin / Supervisor
CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch III

Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived to Taipei at 5.30 in the morning and we tried to check in earlier. First they told us that they didn't have any room available. When we offered to pay something they asked for the full daily rate. We offered to pay more than half and they still try to negotiate. We just wanted to rest for a couple of hours so we said no thank you.
We returned after lunch, around 2pm and they told us that our room wasn't ready yet, we had to wait till 3pm. Supposedly they had no rooms available (which we knew that was not true since they tried to sell us a room before). Eventually after I complained about it they agreed to give us a room.
The room was ok. Small but functional.
The big issue is the loud music in the corridor all day long. They only turn it off around 9.30 or 10pm. It's impossible to rest before that. It's super noisy. It looks like a disco, not a hotel.
If you are arriving to Taipei in a very early flight like me, I don't recommend it. After a 14h flight I don't want to deal with this type of issues and negotiate rates. Besides that I don't expect loud music in a hotel.
Poor English. No breakfast.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I checked into the hotel on my Birthday and got a surprise from the staff. They presented me with a cake and card after I returned from my night out. I feel that they really personalised their service.

The amenities are great too. Though they do not serve breakfast, they have a self service kitchenette. They also offer free laundry service. So it is very convenient for travellers who travel for more than a week. The location is great too since it is near to Taipei Main Station, Q square and Zhongshan underground mall.

I will stay here again when I visit Taipei in the future! Cheers

Room Tip: If there are more than 3 of you, go for deluxe room. Corner room will be quiet too.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Allen7382, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest-Enassus

Thank you for taking your time to write a review to us. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

It is the best reward for us to receive such generous and kind compliments from our guest. Your comments have been shared with the entire team and shall go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming your family back again in the near future!

Best Regards

Allen Huang
Cityinn 3 Hotel

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed in Cityinn for 4 days total and it is superb. Clean rooms and friendly staff to attend to all your needs. We had a birthday person during the stay and the staffs send up a hand drawn birthday card and a cake to surprise us. Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
CityinnHotel3, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Valued guest - Mervyn S,

Thank you for your precious time to write this detailed experience of CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch III on Tripadvisor. We are very happy to know that our service and equipment could meet you standard. We hope the cake and birthday card could bring you and your family a wonderful memory. It is our honor to have you as our guest when you were in Taipei. Please come visiting us again next time.

Thank you once again. Your review is highly appreciated and we all look forward to serving you soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Let me start by saying I love love love this hotel. The ambiance is vibrant, the staff (from the front desk personnel to the cleaners) are friendly and helpful. For a backpacker, it would be especially awesome as they actually provide free laundromat (they have washing machine and dryer AND provides detergent as well). Generally a fuss free hotel.

However, the rooms are pretty small (though comfortable and compact), so moving around in the room may be a bit of a hassle for those with really young kids or really old folks or those with just heaps of luggage.

It is located a 5 to 10 minutes walk away from the entrance of the Taipei Main Station which is really useful, especially if you want to explore different parts of Taipei. If exploring Ximending is the "main course" of the trip then would suggest that you stay in the Ximending branch, which may be less vibrant in looks but definitely just as comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shermaine N
CityinnHotel3, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear valued guest -Shermaine N

Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III and taking time to write such a valuable review on TripAdvisor. We are so glad that you were satisfied with our service and facilities. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Thank you so much again for your feedback and encouragement. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III in the near future!

Wish you have a nice day !

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed Cityinn 3 in late April for two night and return after round the island tour for another 5 night. The experience from the lady during the morning and night is great, always helpful!

The Hotel is close to the train station, and night market, free umbrella (a must during my visit), free washing machine/dryer/ and printer! The ladies also help you to decide where to go, and how to get there, I was told they work 12/shift which is incredible they still can keep smiling all day and helpful everyday!

Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank terryw223

Dear valued guest - terryw223

Warmest greetings from CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch III

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch III and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadvisor. We sincerely appreciate it.

We are so happy to know that you like our facilities and service ,It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us. Our Hotel staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Staying at Cityinn Branch III 4th times already, They still can maintain their excellent services like the first time I staying there, I really impress with it.

During my stay (Room 507 - 24/7/14 - 27/7/14) Occupants next door is quite noisy, I can hear them banging the door and awake by them due to the banging door, I think soundproof need to be improve in this area.

Also like to thanks to Amber & Anna for the help in my need during my stay and like to thanks one of the lady staff (Didn't manage to see her name)there who pass me a box of cookies which the hotel give it me as a present that I have been continued support to Cityinn Branch III.

Just like to tell Cityinn Branch III, continued with the excellent services, Believe me you will see a lot of familiar face going back to Cityinn Branch III~~

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SukiChuah

Dear Valued guest - SukiChuah,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch III again and taking your precious time to share a review with us. We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service especially Amber & Anna .We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we will hope to accommodate you again in the future . We truly hope our warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity and we all sincerely looking forward to service you soon.