“Custom Private Local Tour In Taiwan”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taipei-Tours

Taipei-Tours
Ranked #14 of 90 Tours in Taipei
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Custom Private Local Tour In Taiwan”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Hello Everybody,

I had a wonderful trip in Taiwan - Taipei, Yilan, Taichung, Nantou and Miao Li recently with my family including my 2 old folks. I was able to cover a lot of attractions including non commercial places of interest which normally not found in books and internet. Also I had tried many interesting food from the night markets. I am very happy with my decision to hire a local private tour guide and car. As I have 2 old folks with me, I cannot afford to have a rush and hectic schedule. All thanks to my private local guide Mr. Wang Vinsan. Mr. Wang is a very experienced guide. He also pay attention to small details and took care of us very well. If any of you is interested to visit Taiwan, you may try out Mr. Wang Vinsan service mobile no. +886 984-029-616 :) The price he quotes is very reasonable :)

Visited February 2014
18 Thank wanghellokitty

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kihei, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellant Tour guide”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a tour with Kevin He of Beutic tours. The best guide we have ever used. Very knowledgeable speaks great English and very patient with our needs. Especially myself as I am gluten free and thought this would be a challenge. He was perfect from start to finish and showed us the most amazing places! Very easy and accommodating to travel with. Would highly recommend.
He arranged all transport and meals and met us at out hotel and continued from there to dropping us off at airport at end of tour.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Napua1
Cramlington, United Kingdom
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Taipei shore excursion from diamond princess”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We visited Taipei, would certainly recommend a visit from the cruise ship. The only disappointing part of the tour was the visit to the national museum. When they say it will be crowded, you'd better believe it. It was absolutely heaving with people lining up to see the exhibits. Not enough time to linger as you were pushed on by the museum staff. Our guide told us it was like this all the time. If you can miss this out if you're only there one day like us. All the other shrines, memorials and sights were excellent and very quiet.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank EllieDodds
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“T”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

It is very nice to visit Shilin Night Market in Taipei, alot of interesting food here.. Love the Oyster Omelete very much.. Anyway, i'm wondering if anyone where to purchase this brand of tea? Appreciate it very much..

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Chris H
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

It was the wonderful experience, friendly people, nice food, nice view, convenient with good public transport system, and this is definitely a secure place where I do not need to too worry on losing my personal belongings

Visited April 2013

Been to Taipei-Tours? Share your experiences!