- The room I stayed in wasn't very clean.
- When I started to pack I found much of my food, which was in my open suitcase, had been eaten and chewed by mice.
- When I complained the manager told me it was my fault, that I brought the mice in.
- I paid LUCKY RENT $25,000 for a one month rental, which they never gave me a receipt for.
( Bet they're not paying any taxes ! )
- I also had to pay LUCKY RENT 5000 NT up front for electric, with the balance to be returned at the end of my stay.
They told me I used 3500 NT worth of electric for a light, TV, & and my computer. ( didn't use AC ) They wouldn't even
give me my 1500 NT back unless I signed a release, which I refused to do. I feel it's much more important to let others
know to beware of this very shady operation.
I also have pictures to prove my allegation's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment is closed to Taipeicity city hall staion. Services Airport Pick up nt$1000 (4people car) nt$1500/van (7people car) one day taipei tour($) Laundry & dry cleaning service ($) Housekeeping/ Maid Service ($)Apartment Features High-speed Internet Access, Cable TV - CNN, BS1, and 50 other channels, Refrigerator Microwave, Air conditioning, Washer/Dryer combination,LocationAll of our suites are 5 min walking to MRT stationTaipei City Hall Station(blue line) exit#1Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station(blue line) exit#2Linguang Staion(brown line)Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station(red line)exit #3 and #5Ximen Staion(blue line) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lucky Rent (Taipei City Hall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.