“Do not deal with Lucky Rent. They will rip you off. Dirty and mice in room.”

Lucky Rent (Taipei City Hall)
Lucky Rent (Taipei City Hall)
Ranked #173 of 241 Speciality Lodging in Taipei
Florida
“Do not deal with Lucky Rent. They will rip you off. Dirty and mice in room.”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

- The room I stayed in wasn't very clean.

- When I started to pack I found much of my food, which was in my open suitcase, had been eaten and chewed by mice.

- When I complained the manager told me it was my fault, that I brought the mice in.

- I paid LUCKY RENT $25,000 for a one month rental, which they never gave me a receipt for.

( Bet they're not paying any taxes ! )

- I also had to pay LUCKY RENT 5000 NT up front for electric, with the balance to be returned at the end of my stay.

They told me I used 3500 NT worth of electric for a light, TV, & and my computer. ( didn't use AC ) They wouldn't even

give me my 1500 NT back unless I signed a release, which I refused to do. I feel it's much more important to let others

know to beware of this very shady operation.

I also have pictures to prove my allegation's.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank palmtree99

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This company has several properties. I stayed at the location near Taipei City Hall which is a nice area. However the room was a disgrace. When I got there urine was in the toilet and unflushed. I asked for it to be cleaned but the girl cleaned it with just water. I had to tell her to go get some bleach or cleaner. The window in the bathroom was cracked in several places and held together by tape and amazingly somebody put a bandage on it to keep it up, and the management never removed it. The bed sank when you laid in it. And my last day they had to repair the air conditioner and told me I had to leave the room for several hours. I asked them where did they think I should go and they said to go hang out at the department store! I asked to be put in another room, which I saw was empty across the hall since the door was opened. But the rep on the phone told me they had no spare rooms... 4 day nightmare... let the buyer beware.

Room Tip: Dont go by photos, they are often misleading