“convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room w/ Dining Room in Background
Dining Room, Seats Six First bedroom (rear office has been changed to a bedroom)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining Room, Seats Six
First bedroom (rear office has been changed to a bedroom)
Third bedroom with bunk beds
Bathroom w/ Bathtub
Second bedroom, Attached Bathroom
Bathroom w/ shower stall (attached to master)
Kitchen w/ Western oven range
View of 101 from all windows
Convenient store a 10 second walk away
Nearby Xinye Anhe MRT w/ Taipei 101 in the background
Taipei 101 on nearby Xinyi Road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

ayasesens...
Ayase, Japan
“Location is not worth the chaos”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We vacationed in Taipei in April 2013 with our family (including our 4-mo old baby). Roger was very helpful in answering any questions prior to us arriving in Taipei and arranged for a friend to meet us at the apartment to get us settled. The location seemed ideal but the second night of our stay we were awakened by the doorbell ringing after midnight. It rang once and we ignored it but the second time it rang 10-minutes later we got concerned. A man appeared on the video screen and was apparently wanting access to the apartment. This continued for almost 2-hours. We called the police as the doorbell continued to ring as well as alarming activity in our hall (doors opening/closing, someone trying to pick the lock of the condo next door). The police did not understand English very well so we also called Roger. He came over to the home within an hour along with a police officer. At this time it was well after 2am. Upon arriving, Roger quickly explained that there is a "nurses dorm" on the same floor which we interpreted as a nice way of saying some sort of prostitution ring. The neighbor was somehow involved as she had a heated conversation with the police officer. Roger then advised us to not speak to the neighbor and to call the police again if this behavior continued anymore. We asked Roger if we could go to another unit as we did not feel safe staying at this unit for 3 more nights and he did not accommodate this request. This is certainly not a condo to stay at with family. If you are okay with unusual activity going on all hours of the night and possible repetitive doorbell ringing, then by all means stay here. Keep in mind you are directly above the market so you hear market related noises throughout the night and early morning hours as well but that is certainly expected. Roger was helpful throughout the process just really let us down when our safety was at risk.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Oct 2013
I'm sorry that this unique (but otherwise safe) event happened to this particular tenant.

I came to the condo as soon as possible after receiving an email about the situation. I had found out details about the situation soon after talking with the neighbors. According to the neighbor, one of the neighbor's guests had been ringing the wrong door bell, which can happen in Taipei's condo-style living. On one floor, there may be four units (such as this one) with similar addresses such as: 1043, 1043-1, 1045, 1045-1. The person thought he had the correct address, rang the door bell and no one answered. He came back a couple more times thinking he had the correct address and someone would be home later. They cleared it up after the guest called the neighbor. The guest was gone well before I arrived.

I explained this to the review writer but she was seemingly very sensitive, quite frazzled and unreceptive to others talking to her. It is fair to note that the rest of her family was asking her to calm down and that there wasn't a problem. Nevertheless, even though I was unable to provide her with another one of my units because they were all booked, I offered her a full refund so that she could find a more suitable location. The family talked it over and decided against it.

As for the neighbors, a reputable college has chosen one of the units on the floor to house their nursing students. Other neighbors within the condo that I know are two small business owners, a medium-sized business owner and the head of a large business. I don't know anyone else but everyone seems pretty friendly. I would be the first to speak up if any neighbors were a threat to my unit but there is none that I know of.

My unit is outstanding and I often stay here when I can. The night market right downstairs is one of the many pluses to the local area. The condo itself is very large for Taipei. The neighbors are good to each other and I have never had any complaint like this. I hope this response appropriately supplements this review.
Brisbane
Reviewed 21 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

PresidioS...
San Francisco
“Great location, great host”
Reviewed 17 February 2013 for a stay in November 2012

I stayed in the 2 bed 1 bath, not the two bed two bath. Roger is a great host and is very accommodating. He had a list of great recommendations for us. The location is fantastic and close to some nice restaurants.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Patrick S...
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic apartment. Clean, comfy and homely.”
Reviewed 4 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Great place to stay. When I first reached the area in the morning, the unkempt Lin Jiang street kind of put me down and I thought the apartment was a terrible choice. Good thing I was proved wrong.

Watch the street transform into a lively night market and you couldn't ask for a better location. It was so convenient to just go down and shop at night.

Accessibility though, is an issue. It is not near any train stations but for those who are willing to brave 10 - 15 minutes walk to the nearest station, the place is perfect.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenience to Lin Jiang night market and cleanliness of the apartment.
Liked least: The inaccessibility of the apartment.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Canada
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

California
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing