Most horrible and outdated hotel I have ever stayed in 20 years:
- breakfast 90% for Chinese or Japanese almost no bakery, no waffles, no pancakes, no porridge even simple things like small coffee spoons are missing
- room very old mostly noisy I had to change room 3x
- hopelessly overpriced for Taipei
- mainly young group tourists almost no business travellers not suitable for business poor lobby & no cafe
Overall very budget nothing special about this hotel rather a 2+ star I have stayed better in ibis!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Imperial Hotel Taipei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taipei Imperial Hotel