“Helpful staff”

and 1 more site!
Just Sleep @ NTU
Ranked #1 of 582 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very comfortable, though not as well lit as I'd prefer but I enjoyed my stay nonetheless. The pillow menu helped me get a better night's rest. The staff were friendly and very helpful, especially in the face of rude airline staff while trying to assist us in getting our luggage that was mistakenly picked up by another passenger. I would definitely make a return visit to the hotel the next time I come to Taipei.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear valued guest ,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every single guest.

Thank you once again for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep soon in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were nicely done. Toiletries equipped with facial cotton and buds. 2 in 1 shampoo didn't work well for me. Good to pack your own conditioner. We stayed from 3 to 9 April. Daily breakfast was available until 10am . The range and selection ( or rather the lack of choice) unfortunately remained the same for all the days. Good location because it was convenient to take the train. The major disappointment was the boring breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chique
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear valued guest ,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadviser. We sincerely appreciate it. It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and we hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every single guest.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed for one month from 20 February 2014 to 18 March 2014. Staff are just great. They are rapid, efficient, extremely friendly and extremely sweet. They really want to please you. Warm welcome, warm good-bye.From the reception to the restaurant everything is just perfect.
I want to thank every one of them : Sherry, Claire, Nathalie, Raynee, Charlene, Ray (sorry if I forgot someone) and of course my private cleaning lady Momo. Momo really cared about me and my comfortable stay so much that I felt like a princess.
As to the hotel, very convenient next to Gongguan metro station, National Taiwan University and its beautiful park, cheap food around (as it is students area) and I even discovered the Hakka Aboriginal museum.
Breakfast is quite a variety. Good amenities but taking into account the environmental issues. And the top of it the washing machine and the drier on -1 (B1) floor with free washing powder. Price more than reasonable. I had the room 903 which is the Holywood King room. I just do not want to go anywhere else but to Just & Sleep. Oh yes, I forgot, there is no carpet in the rooms (thanks God) and that makes them realy clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank DELIKARI A
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear valued guest -DELIKARI A,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay, and the compliment on the services and surroundings means a lot to us. The Just Sleep staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every single guest.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Since first time we stayed at JS last August, it's our Taiwan home now. I love the smell of white Lilies at the lobby, when the manager saw me smell the lilies in and out the lobby, they put lilies in my room.
We go to Taiwan every 2 months. The staff were young and energetic, well trained and helpful, They tried very hard to make your stay to be perfect, great attitude!
The location is great, right next to MTR, and NTU. We go to the university to do exercise every morning. There are hundreds of bus outside University, will take you everywhere too.
There is a washing machine and drier at basement, detergent is provided. The floor of room is wood which took care of allergy concern...
I strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear valued guest - Evaking,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep and taking time to write such a valuable review on TripAdviser. We sincerely appreciate it.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed at justsleep@ntu for around a week (4th-11th December, 2013). I was at NTU for a conference as well as for several meetings in Taipei. Justsleep@NTU is a small, cosy hotel located on the grounds of the National Taiwan University, pretty much next door to the business school. It remains one of the most memorable places I have stayed at on a university campus (and as an academic I have stayed at a lot of universities!). The main reason is the staff who work at the hotel. They are truly amazing -- warm, helpful, and intent on making our stay both comfortable and personal. One of them even took the time to give my wife a walking tour of the neighborhood, and dropped by to say 'goodbye' before we left during her day off.
In terms of amenities, it isn't the most fancy place you can find but the rooms are sufficiently comfortable and the bathroom works fine. In its price range, it is better than expected. There is a small guest laundry and dryer in the basement which for me was really useful. The location is very convenient, next to Gongguan MRT station, and it is across the street from a local & authentic night market filled with interesting vendors and street food. The NTU campus next door is also a very good place to walk around, both for some exercise but also as an interesting attraction in its own right.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kwanghui
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear valued guest - kwanghui,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to share your wonderful experience with users of Tripadvisor.

We are sincerely grateful for your compliment on our design, room amenities, as well as the services by the Just Sleep team. We care a lot about all of our valued guests and hope to provide a very comfortable and relaxing accommodation. On the other hand, we thank for your feedback for us and it is forwarded to relevant department.

We really appreciate your compliment on us and look forward to welcoming you back to Just Sleep soon in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed in Justsleep@NTU in December 2013. The customer service is excellent and the place is just 5 minutes walk away from the monorail station. Furthermore, the place is located near Taiwan famous University and we are able to view the Taipei 101 building from our room. The room service is also excellent and the room is so beautiful and clean. Given a chance, I will go back to JustSleep@NTU.
Thank you so much for making my experience in Taiwan a memorable one!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest - Sketch1225,

Warmest greetings from Just Sleep!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Just Sleep @ NTU and taking time to write such a valued review for us. We are grateful for your compliment. Indeed, Just Sleep @ NTU is well located. With a variety of restaurants and shops nearby, guests can always enjoy their stay here.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us as well as your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you soon in the near future should your travels bring you back to Taipei.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

i stayed for 4 days 3 nights. Their service very very good. Everything you ask for, they tried their best to offer you. The staff Front desk are very welcoming and nice.They accommodated our special luggage arrangement which is very very convenient for us. So helpful that i had require for a location they provide me the map / transport to / contact the owner.
The room design very nice thinking back school times.

Anyways, overall i enjoyed my stay very much, and i am sure i will come again and visit again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank yi2hon9
捷絲旅阿J, 總經理 at Just Sleep @ NTU, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear valued guest - yi2hon9,