“The best tour company hands down!”

MyTaiwanTour Travel Services
Private Custom Tour: Taipei in a Day
Ranked #1 of 50 Food & Drink in Taipei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Accommodation: We can offer dormitory accommodation just NT$600 a night perfect for group, or private room accommodation. One room is four beds with two bunks. One room is double-bed room. In order to protect our environment, please prepare your own toiletries. Diving Teaching: Do you want to join SCUBA Diving in Taiwan or others countries. Let’s join PADI group. After finishing your course, you can explore beautiful ocean with your local diving guide. Discover Scuba Diving: Did you ever imagine that you can breathe with fish under ocean? It allows uncertified divers the opportunity to use a scuba set to breathe underwater while under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor. You need only short-time lesson and how to breathe and equalize underwater. The diving instructor will handle everything. Guided shore dives: For certified scuba divers unfamilier with the area, looking for opportunity to dive in LuiQiu to meet the turtles. No matter a single dive or a multi-day dive trip we can guide you, introducing the best sights with high chance of seeing green sea turtles. What an amazing experience it is. Guided boat dives: If you are an experienced divers, LiuQui has some great boat dives, allowing you to relax while heading out to the dive site, requiring just a giant-stride off the back of the boat.. nothing could be easier. Stepping it up a gear LiuQiu also boast some decent wreck diving, there are several wrecks in water depth from 18m to 34m. boat ticket & scooter: We help you book boat ticket and scooters. We can organise a complete weekend diving package, or just a day. As much or as little assistance as you require can be given.
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I used MyTaiwan tour for the Pingxi sky lantern tour and I could not have been happier! I used two tour companies while in Taiwan and this company was far better!
My tour guide Steven spoke perfect English, had great knowledge about Taipei and was very entertaining (unlike other companies which just regurgitate random facts to you). Steven took the effort to get to know us individually in order to provide the best experience possible. They also provided nice little luxuries like cold water bottles and the car was very nice and comfortable.
Use this company for sure, it is worth the slightly higher price!

1  Thank Sarah408

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I signed up for MyTaiwanTour's BMW tour which stands for bike, metro, and walking, and wow, this tour was the perfect way to see Taipei. My guide, Kelly, was excellent guide incarnate: easy going, informative, and more than helpful. She knew tons about Taipei and Taiwan's history and was up to any question I threw her way. She even made suggestions for my itinerary when I asked, and helped me understand how to reach a far flung destination I previously thought maybe impossible to see. I wouldn't be surprised if MyTaiwanTour holds the same standard for all their guides.

The tour itself gives a great taste of different parts of Taipei and is a good way to familiarize yourself with the city. You get a chance to bike and walk around big and small streets, and see similar views of the city: the more popular sights as well as the quaint. This was all done in the oppressive heat of summer but having a considerate guide made all the difference. It made for a wonderful day that enriched my experience of Taipei.

I'd recommend this tour and company to anyone in Taiwan, living or visiting. I had a great time and I look forward to signing up for more tours with them next time I make it to Taiwan.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I have maid a roadtrip through Raiwan with "My Taiwan Tours".We indicated to them which places we would like to visit. Our guide Kelly end driver Steve have both travelled al lot in Taiwan (by car and by foot). They knew a lot and where able to tell us a lot extra about the places we visited.
We've ha an amazing holiday and will never forget Kelly and Steve. Both are social and skilled. (cool extra: we had wifi in the car..).
Jan and Gerja van Nijen from Holland.

1  Thank Gerja v
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were picked up by our tour guide Michael and he is very knowledgeable about Taiwan and all the great spots. Since we were with our grandma, he is very patient and was very flexible since my grandma couldn't walk that much and the heat was just really unbearable. We booked the Ultimate Taipei Day Tour, it's definitely the best way to see Taipei, yes, it's a bit intense since the itinerary is really packed but it's definitely worth it. I just wished we booked the other tours from them if we would've known earlier.

Overall, the price is definitely worth every penny and highly recommended! I would love to book our future tour with them.

3  Thank time_traveller123_11
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My mom and I were in Taiwan and decided that we would take a tour of Jiefen. My Chinese is not very good so we booked My Taiwan Tour's services. Our tour guide, Alex, was very good. Her English is great and her knowledge of the area made the trip amazing. Along with the great background information on the area she also brought us to see great views. Overall we were blown away by the great experience it was.

3  Thank Eric F