“The most interesting and exciting station ”

Breeze Taipei Station
Book In Advance
More Info
US$48.00*
and up
Western Taipei One Day Tour Walking and MRT Tour
Ranked #13 of 314 Shopping in Taipei
More attraction details
Owner description: As the first station mall of Taiwan, Breeze provide a relaxing area to pamper travelers with quality food that satisfies more than the taste buds.The lines of shops offer souvenirs and gift items of local Taiwanese characteristics.While waiting for the next journey to start, a walk around will come with nice discoveries. At Breeze, travelers find themselves lingering than hasting.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

For most travelers the food choices and quality compare with it's prices always a disappointment! I tend to not to eat or buy anything from any station or airport when I travel around the world, but Breeze Centre in Taipei station is a complete different experience to me!

I was born in Taiwan, but I have been live in UK for over 10 years, I have seen the changes of the Taipei in the past 10 years. The Taipei station is the major focus to me. The Breeze Centre definitely made Taipei station become more interesting place to visit and want to stay longer, plus all the underground shopping area link to Chungshan North Road; it really can helped the most foreign tourists about Taipei food and shopping experience even with the shortest visiting time.

The variety of choices and clean appearence is the major attractions to many western tourist. I remember when I was little, I never want to eat Starion food as it was lilttle choice and the hygiene wasn't good, but recent few visiting in Taipei, I couldn't resist to shopping and eating at Breeze Centre in Taipei station or intentionally walk through the underground shopping centre under the station. It just so exciting and so many choices...

Maybe for some people will say there are better food around Taipei, this place just a mall with chains food, but compare with worldwide stations and airports, I must say there is no other place as exciting and provide such quality as Taipei station.

For western tourists, you can feel safe and comfortable to sit down enjoy a reasonable Taiwanese cruising at Breeze centre in Taipei station if you are not ready to seat around the stalls next to the street or concern about traditional Taiwanese night market style food. The place like Taipei station, Taipei 101 or any departmentstore food court will be your alternative choice to enjoy Taiwanese food, but of course, the flavors will not be the same as eating at the food stalls along street or at night Market, but the hygiene is guaranteed.
Also, if you forgot to purchase some gift for your friends back home just before you leave Taipei, this is the place for your gift shopping as well.

4  Thank Yves W

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The mall is essentially inside the train station. It takes at least 5 minutes if we walk from Taipei Metro Station. We had the beef noodles in the food court and they tasted good.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Nothing to recommend here. Unless you are getting off the train at Taipei Main Station and looking for a quick meal otherwise no point to visit. There are better choices for food all over Taipei. No much else otherwise at the station.

2  Thank Wongluk
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We passed through Taipei Main Station three times during our trip, and were shocked to discover that it's not simply a transportation hub but rather the sort of place we would voluntarily visit--even absent any travel needs. The Main Station a sprawling complex filled with amazing restaurants, bakeries, food stores, tea shops, cafes, and shops. We ate twice at Han Lin, where the food and service were excellent, and also bought tea at Comebuy and Ten Ren. We picked up and dropped off our rental car with Hotai Leasing Corporation, which was a quick and seamless transaction both times. The station has lockers of different sizes, so if you're running around the city with a lot to carry, you can drop your things off for a while and pick them up later. The Main Station connects the TRA (traditional train), High Speed Rail, MRT (Taipei subway), and buses. Coming from New York, it's incredible to see what a world-class transportation hub can look like, and I only wish we could do the same.

3  Thank wl110
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Holiday in Taipei?? Yes is the answer, that is if you have money to blow on utter disappointment.
An initial feeling of excitement was soon superseded by the need to consume copious amounts of diazepam.
As is the case with most places the people are friendly enough and seem proud of their city, which i found very surprising given they live in the equivalent of an over crowded skip filled with scooters, rusty fridges and food vendors pushing items that wouldn't be out of place in a festival portaloo.
What Taipei lacks in its appearance it certainly makes up for in ?? and without doubt, as a sight seer the most pleasant observation was the inside of my eyelids, but with all that said it has done wonders for my faith as I now believe the gates of hell could well and truly be open, here in Taipei

1  Thank Jaaaroole