“3 days 2 nights”

Ranked #74 of 575 Hotels in Taipei
Singapore, Singapore
“3 days 2 nights”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Was skeptical on booking Check Inn initially, as it was relatively new and I couldn't find much reviews on it. My sister and I decided to be the guinea pigs ourselves and I'm glad we did.

Location:
Great access to metro train. Less than 5mins walk from Xingtian Temple station's no 3 exit (turn left after reaching ground floor) For lift access, go for no 2 exit instead (also just 5mins away), hotel is towards the right when on ground floor.
(not too sure about buses cause I rarely took them during my trip)

Hotel:
Minimal decoration yet trendy, with graffitis decorating parts of their hotel rooms. It's random, but certainly adds a characteristic touch to Check Inn. 2 female staff at the reception counter, who were polite and even offered help with our luggages. They have a 2-storey in-house cafe (Check Cafe), opened to guests and public. We had our breakfast there on our last day - paid around NT200 each for food that lasted us (2 young adults) till late afternoon.

Room:
We booked the L-shaped room with 2 single beds' connected on their heads, leaving a narrow space for moving around the room. Window was all the way down to the floor, which I liked. I found the drainage of the shower quite impractical though, as the drain is only at the bottom of the glass panel which separates the shower and toilet bowl. Seems quite shallow too. Basin is located outside the toilet, which seems to be the norm in Taiwan hotels. Beds and blankets are comfy enough for a good night's rest.

Overall:
Will not hesitate to stay at Check Inn again for future trips! Lots of convenient stores/eateries and a supermarket around the corner (along Jinzhou St) and also along Songjiang Rd so it's really convenient. Value for price too, in my opinion! (NT4400 for 2 person for 2 nights)

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank dorothylawtw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

It's very convenience for transportation, and It's nice and clean valuable , most of room in a valuable price, I would like to book a room every time I go to Taipei with my friend or family , and I would like to introduce the hotel to old friends and family

• Stayed April 2014